Chapter - E

Sidharth Raichand

For the last, 1 week am busy with important meetings and clients. I don't even have s time for lunch and dinner.
I again try to continue my work distracting myself from her.

"Shehnaaz, ... ahhh, ... Stop it Sidharth you have so much work to do," ...  I thought.

Then I remember something and make a quick call to my PA.

"Nitin, ... renovation is done or not." ... I call my PA.

"Yes, sir almost everything thing is done," ... He said,

"What do you me almost? Do you forget I only give you 3 days?" ... I said.

"Ye! ... yes sir, actually sir, I have to go, to your house for installing the new bed and few things, but ... sir, I! ... I didn't get the time from the office," ... He said in his Scared voice.

"So go right now. I want everything complete by 7 pm. Do you get that," ... I said that to him in my warning tone.

"Yes, sir, ... everything will be done but 7," ... He said and I cut the call.

I know he understands fully what does I mean. He knows me well. Nitin is working for me for the last 3 years. He is my loyal, faithful, Hardworking employee. I can trust him easily. But not blindly.

Everything should be done before they arrived home. I don't want them to get an idea of my room.

3 days back I send mom, Niya, and Kushal on a holiday for relaxing, but they smartly ask me why and telling me my wedding is coming so they don't wanna go. So mom does the same.

Haha, Niya and Kushal think they are smart but they forget that I am their elder brother.

So I told them in wedding preparations they'll get tired and busy so I want them to relax for a few days.
They want to argue but mom said yes and my work gets easier.

As the renovation, I want few changes in my room before marriage. And I don't want anyone to know.

It's been late today. I finished my work. I grabbed my keys and about to go when I heard a knock on my door.
"Come in," ... I said,

Nitin comes in and informs me that everything is done in my room and handover me the key to my room.

It's been 2 days since mom and Niya and Kushal arrived. And they start shopping for marriage.

I stop thinking and start working on my laptop. Right now I am home in my Study. Then I heard a knock. I said, "Come in".

"Bhai's mom is calling you," ...Niya said
I nodded and she left.

I am about to enter the living room when I heard mom's and Niya laughing, I smile and call mom.

"Yes, mom you call me," ... I called mom when I saw her.

For a moment, I got stuck. She's looking surreal.

"Beautiful," ... My thought broke by mom,

"Come to Sid look what shehnaaz choose for you and us," ... She said with a smile, I came and sit next mom when she showed me a simple yellow kurta.

"How did she know yellow is my favorite color, ...Maybe, Niya or mom told her,"  ... My thoughts were broke by Niya.

"So do you like it because bhabhi choose this you," ... Niya said, I smile at her and nod.

"Look what bhabhi choose for me mom and Kushal," ... She said and start showing me all the dresses. I continually smiling at her. When I heard mom,

"You kids talk. I'll cook something for you," ... She said and we all three nod but shehnaaz stand starts going with her. She tries to tell stop but she insisted ( by her hand gestures ). Then they left for the kitchen.

After showing all the dresses to me, Niya said, ..." Bhai I am tired." ...
I smiled and hug my baby sister.

Mom comes with refreshments but my heart tries to find her then she comes with tea.

Wow! ... She's looking so beautiful in this simple yet elegant suite. She had a Vail on her head. She looks like a princess...ahhh Shutup Sidharth," ... I scold myself.

Kushal and Niya start eating. And mom scold them and tell them to eat slowly. When I heard her small giggle. Saw her smiling I feel relaxed, ... But why?

"Why am I behaving like this?" ... "stop it Sidharth" ... I scold myself again.

"Bhabhi, please help me," ... Kushal requests her... I saw her smiling at him shyly. Then her eyes met mine.

I ask mom for my coffee but she said,

"Beta, try this tea, Shehnaaz made this first time for us," ... She said with a smile
I took a cup of tea and left for my study.

I start sipping a tea, I rarely drink tea but I'll take this because mom instead to me

"Hmm ... it tastes good just like mom's hand made tea" ...
I smiled and finished the tea. Start working again.

I start working and get busy with my files. But my mind recalls everything from evening time. Her. Her smile.

In 4 days I am getting married to her.

"Shehnaaz" ...

"Ahh! ... Stop it Sidharth concentrate," ...
I scold myself again.

I always scold myself whenever I start thinking about her but can not stop myself.

********************
.
.
.

Thank you so much and giving me those sweet comments. I love you all and you all are very precious to me.
.
.

Thank you for Reading.
.
Please do follow your writer for more stories.
.
Please do Vote and Comment which makes me smile all the time.
.
Share.
.
Love.
.
Koko Rao