Chapter - L

Mr. & Mrs. Raichand

It's been a month since their wedding. Both are being cordial with each other.

Shehnaaz has a very good relationship with Maa Niya and Kushal. Now they became her family after her mother. She missed her mom sometimes but maa completes her place. Niya and Kushal behave like her own siblings. Now she never felt lonely.

But if it's about Sidharth she rarely met or sit with him but whenever she saw him or heard his voice she felt tingles in her stomach.

Why!, I don't know because this feeling is all-new for her. Occasionally, she feels that she's falling for him. But, she makes herself understand that it's not possible because it's only a month after their wedding.

And he never liked her...

She Never forgets the party night with him. And when she got faint, that day he touches or holds her first time and the first time when she saw him worried for her.

On the other side, Sidharth is working in his office. Thinking about her and her smile.

But why...

Is he falling for her?...

But...

He didn't have the answer.

.
.

Maybe both were falling for each other slowly without realizing their feelings.

.
.

His work is done for today, after two days he will go on a business trip. Again it's for a week and at the end of the week, he also will attend a business party.

He reached home and freshen up after he moved for dinner. While having dinner he takes glimpses of her without knowing anyone. He told Maa about his business trip.

He's enjoying food wholeheartedly because it's very tasty, his favorites and most special made by Shehnaaz.

When he heard his mom...

"Enough of these trips Sidharth. After marriage, you don't have time for a honeymoon but you continuously going on your business trips. It's the third one after marriage," ... His mom scolds him.

"Mom please it's about business and work I have to go.. it only one week maa,".....he said.

"Fine, but this time you are not going alone. We all are busy because Niya and Kushal have final exams and they were busy most of the time and I am also have many things to do, so I got busy with my work and she left all alone, if she went with you at least she can enjoy the trip,"... His Maa said.

"But, mom it's a business trip," ... He said.

"I am not asking you Sidharth. Now, this trip of yours also became a short honeymoon trip..do you get that and it's an order," ... She said as order and he nodded like a good obedient kid.

Shehnaaz came from the kitchen when Rita Ji told her to pack her things for one week trip. She saw her with questioning eyes. When Niya told her about the trip.

Shehnaaz gets a shock for a moment when she saw him. He didn't seem happy with this. But she didn't refuse the order of maa.

She can't say no to anything or hurt anyone as his orders. Because she is scared of him, she loves the way how he loves his maa and why he warns her on there the first night.

.
.

He is working on his laptop, while he is thinking about mom's order.

He went to the bookshelf gate and knock on the door and then opened the door. He goes inside to find shehnaaz when he heard water sounds.

He sits edge of the bed and waiting for her to come out of the bathroom.

Shehnaaz came out of the bathroom and got shocked to see him on her bed. She stands in front of him and when he looked at her. He glances at her and tries to say something.

She feels his gaze on her. His gaze does something which makes her legs weak.

When she came out he can smell her cologne. That smell wants him to do something with her. Thinking about her he feels her presence near her. He raised his head and saw her wet hair on her shoulder. Her loose night long shirt. Which still showing her curves.

"What the f **k you are thinking Sidharth," ... He scolds himself.

Standing in front of her he clear his throat.

"Look Shehnaaz it's a business trip so don't think over about it. Because of maa I taking you with me. Do you get that, ... He said.

She nods in agreement and then he left her room making her think once again about her feelings.

"Is he still hate her but? But, why!" ...

Came out of her room he went to his bed and starts thinking about her and her cologne.

He thinks maybe he started having a feeling for her.

.
.

While laying on the bed she thinks, how good he is looking sitting on her bed, and like how he is looking at her she did notice how he is looking at her head to toe. She did notice those lusty eyes.

She smiles but shrugged off her thoughts thinking about the rudeness he gave to her.

Two days went so quickly. She completes her and his packing in two different begs as per his order, separate begs.

Their flight at 11 pm and they have to leave for the airport at nine.

She didn't know anything further than where are they going or anything. She tries to ask Niya and Kushal to both but they said this is a surprise. And wish her all the best for her Honeymoon.

When she heard honeymoon, she got stuck at the moment and think.

"Do they really going for a honeymoon?" ...

But when she remembered his words. What he said, it's a work-related trip so don't think far. She shakes her head and shrugged off the thought.

.
.
.
.
.
I know it's a small update but I try next for writing more. I didn't have much time to write. That's why I write small but effective chapters.
.
.
Thank you for Reading
.
.
Please do
.
Vote. Comment.
.
Follow. Share.
.
Love
.
Koko