Chapter - J

Shehnaaz Sidharth Raichand

Mrs. Shehnaaz Sidharth Raichand sounds different I thought.

While sitting in the car with him in silence. She's thinking about how her life changed in the last few days.

I have been married to a person who has not even look at me once. I don't know if he feels something for me or not. Even, I don't know. But I want to give my hundred percent. Knowing that this marriage is happened because of the deal. But still, I have to, I don't let down my mom's upbringing. Whatever she taught me, whatever I learned from observing her, her selfless love to everyone whether someone is elder or younger. Her selfless love to dad.

Her thoughts were broken when the driver announced that they reached.

He steps out of the car without waiting for her. Rita Auntie, Niya, and Kushal are waiting for them at the entrance for Aarti and another ritual.

They enter the house. After some time Auntie sends me to his room for a rest.
Niya and Kushal took me to his room. When we enter I was mesmerized by the decoration it's totally like those movies.
When she heard Niya...

Bhabhi, do you like the decorations? it's all done by me and this monkey... She said while teasing Kushal and I nod.

Kushal acts like a laugh... Hehe, very funny Niya now shut up, and let's go, Bhai will come at any time..... Kushal said.

They both said bye to me I wave too.
While admiring the room then I heard their voice talking to him. I got stiff, assume what brings next when he enters.

After few minutes he entered and closed the door. Is he laughing...I thought
When he looked at me.

I got stuck and start shivering when he starts coming to me.

But he turns and went to his bookshelf. I got confused for a moment but get shocked when he opened the shelf door.

 I got confused for a moment but get shocked when he opened the shelf door

He told me from now onwards that going to be my room. I am stunned for a moment when he told me again.

That he doesn't like to share his room and he is living with me in the same room because of his mom.

But suddenly he warns me to not break the heart of his mom sister and brother.
I got dishearten for a minute and think exactly what he said and why did he think that nasty about me.

But I nodded to him. I don't want him to be mad at me.

He took my beg to my room and I enter after him I look the room it's small but cozy. When I heard a thud sound of the door.

 When I heard a thud sound of the door

And he left. Closing the door behind.

Set on the bed thinking. Why he like that, but why I am thinking I know what is this marriage for him.

I changed my clothes. I sleep while thinking.

The next day I woke up early this room has a small cupboard that is enough for me. Manage my clothes take shower and got ready. I wore a saree that Rita Auntie gift me last night and told me to wear today.

I move downstairs and went to Rita Auntie's room. I met her she blessed me and said, whenever I will start talking, I call her maa and in my mind and heart right now because she doesn't want me to feel like an outsider.

I smiled at her and nod with teary eyes.
She hugs me with love. I feel like, my mom when she hugged me when I was a kid.

Maa took me to the pooja room for pooja. As per Indian ritual, the new bride did the first pooja on her first day in her in-laws.
After pooja she told me today is my first Rasoi. I have to make something sweet.

I make Halwa. But, I also make aloo paratha for breakfast and tea for maa and myself, milkshakes for Niya and Kushal as they like while making breakfast kaka their helper from many years told me about their choices.

When I heard maa. I head to her and saw him all ready for office.

Maa told me to prepare breakfast for him, I remember he like coffee, not tea.
So make coffee and prepare paratha for him, hope he likes it. As per kaka, he doesn't eat oily food.

I placed the food and coffee in front of him. He was looking at mom. I was about to go when mom told me to sit next to him.

I can smell the same thing from the room, what is that his perfume or cologne.

What am I thinking.? I thought.

Niya and Kushal talking non-Stop, mom is listing to them he is eating silently. After finishing the breakfast he said bye to everyone except me.

After some time lunch went well. I didn't eat much because of my old habits.

Most of the time I spent with Niya and Kushal. They are so cute and humble people.

After sometimes while maa woken up after her nap I make tea for her while she told me about her routine. When we were sitting together she got a call from her NGO, She got some work from her NGO and she left.

Niya and Kushal both are studying as their exams coming soon.

I cook dinner for everyone as their choice. Kaka wrote a note to understand about there likes and dislikes.

Before dinner time maa called him and ask him when would he came. He told maa that he's coming late tonight.

During dinner, mom asks me to eat but somehow u make her understand that I will wait for him. I don't want him to do dinner alone.

They praised me for my cooking skills. I became do happy after hearing the.

Will he also like the food?... I thought.

So I wait for him, for dinner.

.
.
.
Stay tuned
.
.
Thank you for Reading.
.
Please Do Follow Your Writer.
.
Do Vote.
.
Do Comments.
.
Share
.

Lots of Love
.
KokoRao.