Chapter - V

This chapter belongs to all the members of Raichand's. How they feel about her and their relationship.

Raichand's

Rita Shukla POV

I wait for Sidharth's marriage. Whenever I try to talk to him, he always denied it, but after waiting for so long and he finally said, yes and got married. In starting I feel really bad that he didn't ask me about his choice and girl. He just tells me that he's getting married. In starting I thought the girl he chooses was just like his ex. But my doubt was clear next after marriage when shehnaaz came into my room for touching my feet and meet me. And when she did pooja first before everything. I must say her mother gave her so many sacraments. She is a blessing to my home. And especially for him.

How she cares for everyone even for servants too. She loves to make food for everyone like I dose. Many times I stop her from massaging my feet but she never listens. Her care for everyone shows how much she loves us as I do.

After marriage, he changed a lot his anger went away. I saw love in his eyes for her. And her's too. Their relationship changed after the trip to Istanbul. When he realized his mistake.

Shehnaaz is a blessing for us. And most especially from him. She's not my daughter in law, she's my daughter.

•••••••

Niya's POV

After dad, Bhai became ruthlessly rude. Not for caring for anyone he is like a strict and rude boss for their employees. He didn't have many friends. After dad's death, he became happy after so long when he found a girl. His ex. She only loves Bhai for his money and status. She also cheated on him too. When Bhai found about her after 2 years of relationship he broke and he became more ruthless. He just fired people in a blink.

He loves us unconditionally. He can do anything for us and he can make anyone cry for us. Bhai gave me and Kushal that fatherly love although he became a father for us. He gave everything almost more than anything that a father gave to his child.

But when we got to know about sudden marriage with his business partner daughter we all were in shock. And when he told us about that she can't talk either. I just felt like what is he doing but my all exemptions went wrong when she came into our life. She does not like a spoiled brat not either greedy for money and status.

Shehnaaz Bhabhi is a very caring lady. She believes in giving not in taking. She loves her elders and younger. She is just a gift for our family. She gave us everything. I never saw her asked anything for herself from Bhai or anyone. In those months I found out she didn't even go shopping by or for herself. Like she asked that Bhai buy gifts for us. Make sure that Bhai didn't say anything about our Canada trip because I know Bhai doesn't like that we go somewhere for long. He felt alone but this time he has Bhabhi so we get a chance to go anywhere.

Thanks to God that he gave Bhabhi to us.

••••••

Kushal POV

Bhai has so changed after marriage. Bhabhi made so many positive changes in his and our life. We all didn't like to eat anyone's cooked food besides maa or kaka. But dam! she cooks delicious food. I just love her for everything she also made us drink milk every night, ... yuck! Evan Bhai too, like how she made him drink that milk. She blackmails him, ... hehe!

Bhai's behavior changes a lot after his last relationship. Bhabhi is such a Gem. And pure soul. She gave us that motherly love like mom. Sometimes she caresses my hair as mom does. She took me and Niya like her child. I love her.

Like how every middle of the night she makes for me and Niya a coffee or hot chocolate during our study time for final exams. Every time she makes sure that we have something to eat. She is carefree to care for everyone.

She's a Gem of a person. Thank God Bhai married such a pure soul.

•••••••

Sidharth POV

Every time she made me more fell for her. Her love cares kindness and generosity towards everyone.

She always makes sure everyone's happy. I fell for her so hard. Soon I am going to express my love to her. Tell her that how much I love her. Thanks to her for everything.

Today Niya and Kushal are coming back from their college trip. And she wants to give them a surprise small party. For the great results. I am so happy when they call us telling us they passed the exam but Niya didn't sound happy because she just 1% away from her gaol. What hell is she thinks she got 98% in her finals and Kushal get 95%. Niya does cry a little telling mom about her result and crying for one percent. But on the other side, Kushal is dancing like a monkey. Haha!

We all are prepared for a party I send a message to their friends who with them and also told them, not to tell them because it's a surprise party.

When they arrived. They for shocked to see their friends and my party which she wants to hold for them.

Kushal was so happy and Niya start crying. Shehnaaz hugs her and consoles her.

Party went well they thanked everyone who came to the party. Both were so happy and hug shehnaaz when I told them it's her idea.

After clearing everything we went to our room. After entering the room I hug her from behind and said thank you to her. She turns and smiles and nods in disbelief. I kiss her forehead them her eyes, her nose, her cheeks. When I saw her closed eyes and blushing face. She is so cute. Then I kissed her earlobe, I heard hiss sound that makes me kiss her more am nuzzle her neck. Gave her wet kisses on her neck and collar bone, when I heard her whine I bite her neck harshly she hissed. And runs to the bathroom making me chuckle.

After fresh n up we lay on the bed I talked and she listens to me like always. I gave her all the time that she needs for the next step of our marriage.

••••••

Shehnaaz POV

It's been nine months of marriage, I didn't even believe it. I didn't even believe that everyone gave me that much love especially him. Those months went well like all relationships we had ups and downs. In starting he didn't like me or believe me. For sometimes I felt so bad when he told me that he didn't even believe. But when we both start our relationship step by step he told me about his past especially his ex-girlfriend and why he didn't believe me in starting he thought that every girl just wants money and status. But when he starts to know me he changed. He starts spending time with me he casually talked to me gave me hugs and kisses when we were alone. Especially in our room. He made me fell for him. He made me love him as I did before.

But I don't know how to express all this feeling are new to me. He's the first one who touches or kisses me like that. He's my first in everything and lasts too. I never love anybody besides him. He's the only one for me.

Last night after the party when he gave me kisses that make my knees weak. I don't know why I make those sounds. Whenever he touched me that gave shivers in my body I don't want him to stop but he stops because of my shyness and didn't move further. He gave me all the time that I want but I want him too as he does me. I don't know that he loves or not but I always felt some feeling whenever I saw his eyes. Maybe he does like me.

I make sour next time I didn't disappoint him. And I think that the way to show him my love towards him.

********************
.
.
.
T

hank you so much and giving me those sweet comments.
.
.

Thank you for Reading.
.
Please do follow your writer for more stories.
.
Please do Vote and Comment which makes me smile all the time.
.
Share.
.
Love.
.

Koko Rao