It's my GIRLFRIEND

🌧️ BARSHA 🌧️
.
|10 PM|
.
Jiya~ Eyyy.. What are you thinking?

I also don't know what I was thinking.. but I thing I know it for sure.. that I am tensed.

Me~ Nothing.
I continued folding the clothes.
J~ Tere shakal pe likha hai... What is it? Tell me. Now.

Me~ Nothing.. it's just... I am worried about tomorrow's party.
Squeezing one of my ironed blouse, I sat on the bed.
Jiya held my shoulder and sat beside me.
J~ okay.. what is bothering you.. ? Tell me.
After a small pause... I started expressing...

Me~  you know Me.Shergil right? What kind of person he is.. and how I tolerated him for years ... You know right?  She nodded... And he is the one who is helding the party tomorrow. I... There is already a lot of things going on in our lives.. I don't want any kind of messy things now.

J~ Yeah.. but why will he be a problem? You left the job na.. and there will be a lot of people in the party.. so don't worry.

Me~ Noooo Jiya , you are not getting my point... It's just.....
I paused for a moment..
Look... I don't know what's waiting for me in upcoming time..  I just want to live today, peacefully , with Darshan.
I don't want any problem, any kind of shitty messy problem. And I know Mr.Shergil. he is a jerk. The moment he will see me there at the party.. he will try to do something. That's what I don't want.

She deeply exhaled.

J~ Okay. I got it. Listen...
Darshan will be there..with you. So you don't have to worry about anything. He will not let anything happen.. trust me. He is amazing Barsha.. so Chill!!
The very thought of that Darshan will be there with me... I smiled.
B

ut Jiya praised him today.. that's unexpected..
Me~ Arey wahh!! Kya baat hai.. You are praising him!!! That's weird.
She chuckled.
J~ yeah.. because he was very sweet to me that day.

Me~ hmm?

J~ That day after our treehouse party. When I woke up , I saw you, sleeping beside me. I went outside and he was there.. calling someone. His gesture was so sweet.. he said- ' you can freshen up, I will drop you home then'...  After that when he dropped me, wearing the morning fresh lemon sweet smile he asked ' do you have Barsha's clothes? Tumhara ho ga bhi to chalega'...
Both of us laughed.
I noticed,Jiya was smiling continuously while describing his innocent sweet act.
J~ He is a good person Barsha. Everything will be fine.
I nodded.

J ~ Ooouukhee then.. let's choose your tomorrow's party outfit then...
Her sweet calming self changed into a jumpy one.

J~How about this red one??

Me~ Naah.. it's sleeveless.. also the neck cut is so deep.

J~ So??

Me~ I'll feel exposed and uncomfortable.
She rolled her eyes.

J~ Sooooo------ how about this black one??

Me~ Ummm. It's nice but I already wore black in his previous parties.

J~Uuughh!!!

J~ the white one is left.

Me~ Yeah..!! This is the one. I will wear this.
J~Seriously? It's so... So saint like.