Nature full of Purity

⚡DARSHAN⚡
.
Thinking about it... that girl is now standing at my living room, making me mad.
Barsha didn't say anything and left. I thought after my this reaction, that girl will leave too. But, she is shameless. I might yelled at Barsha but I didn't say those to her. I wanted that girl to listen those who dare to come into my place.  After Barsha left, I thought she will leave too... But I was wrong. I saw her.
Standing in the middle of the living room, passing a smile full of guilt towards me.

It's not her fault... I insisted her to let me in..... She said.

I know. She is naive enough to fall on your trap. I know that.... I said that while looking at her eyes.  It's as beautiful as before, but the difference is, it's disgust me now.

Mehak~Darshan.! Just listen to me please..

I am shocked Ms.Patel. ....

Mehak~Matlab?

I mean as I know, you are not deaf right... I told her that I don't like any stranger to come into my house. And see... You are still here. Standing infront of me. You really are shameless don't you?

Her eyes started pouring with tears... Which reminds me how I cried those nights.

Mehak~ How rude Darshan.. Can't you be little softer?

Soft? I am showing my softest side to you Ms. Patel. And if you don't want to kicked out , then please leave.

Mehak~ Darshan please.. I really need you... Please...

Don't force me to call police. You are harrassing me. I still remember, this is exactly what she said when I visited her house. When I begged for love.

She put a small piece of paper on the Barsha's desk...

Mehak~ It's my number Darshan.  Please..do call me if you change your mind.

And she left. I wish I could ran away from this place and hide behind curtains. That's what I wanted to do right now. I wish I could forget those miserable nights. I wish.... I wish I could run back to that time when I met Mehak and stop myself committing the biggest mistake of my life.
...
|8 PM|
Someone rang the door bell.
As I opened,

Bhhhaaaiiii...!!!!!! kaisa haiiiii?? He hugged which nearly chocked me to death.
But I am really happy to see him.

Finally you remembered me huh? Come in. Sid is the only person in this world who understands me without saying anything. He was always there for me when I thought of killing myself millions of times. He once beat me to death just to stop my drinking habit.

After a bit of regular chitchat he said that Mehak approached him a lot of time already. But he didn't told her my address. She got my address from somewhere else.
  I told him everything, whatever happened today.

Sid~ Bhai... Pehle tu apne wo assistant ko sorry bol. You didn't have to yell at her like that.  I was thinking the same thing. I know I was wrong.. I meant all those words to Mehak m not her.. I really feel bad about it. Somehow I feel nervous. I mean, what should I say?

Sid~ o bhai.. itna kya soch raha hai. Call her na.

Actually... I don't have her number.. I know what will be his reaction.