MORE ABOUT THE WRITER

[NEXT DAY]
.
1ST DAY OF THE SEMINAR
.

⚡DARSHAN⚡
.
She was waiting for me outside infront of my car. I told her to drive the car.
She is looking really cute I must say.
As I went near to her she sat on the driver seat hurriedly, I sat next to her.
.
The presentation is ready right? I asked. 
Yes Sir. I mentioned every point you said. Her driving skill is pretty good. She replied without looking at me.

We reached at the venue before time. A lot of writers, readers, publishers were there. We entered into the hall. We took our seats and waited for the program to begin.
...
.
🌧️BARSHA🌧️
.
Entire hall is full of people. But in the midst of the this crowd, He is looking so handsome and sweet at the same time. He is waiting for the program to begin and I was looking at him. I couldn't control but to look at him. His aura is so alluring.
...
After few minutes, the brighness of the hall dimmed a bit, and host started talking on the stage.
I started recording and noting down every useful thing in my note pad. As per the schedule Darshan have a speech today but it's after the lunch break.
Ughhh it's boring. There are a lot of speakers today.
...
Almost after an hour I saw an old man nearly 80's , was standing and recording the program. I felt bad because there was no seats available and he was standing helplessly.
Darshan stood up.
Please..! Sit here. He offered his seat to that man.
No no..it's okay young man.

No it's not fine.. please. That man sat beside me.
Take the notes Ms.Gupta, I'll be at the back. He said and went towards the back because he can't just stand there in the middle, other people will feel uncomfortable.
It's so sweet of him, offering seat to someone who actually need it.
I started smiling and looked behind. He was standing in the corner.
Ok. This entire thing is already very boring, now he is also not here beside me. I closed the notepad and went towards him. As I stand next to him he raised his eyebrows.
What happened Ms.Gupta?

I was feeling nervous there.. without you.. I replied, in a very stupid way.
And he just smiled. Nothing else. Didn't ask me anything.
..
Now it's his turn. I played the presentation on the big gigantic screen and he started explaining it. The theme of the seminar is fairytales in daily life. How fairytale impact our lives etc.
His gesture seems so calm and warm when he was talking about stories. The real him is locked in his books I must say. The way he was explaining everything, is just dashing.
.
[2ND DAY OF THE SEMINAR]
.
Today is my Day. And I am dead nervous. As if someone is choking me. Today I have to give a presentation about his story. And my  soul  is on the way of leaving my body.
Barsha..! His voice startled me, and he called by my name.
Yes..?
You'll be fine. Don't worry. Fuck that smile.. it's making me blush like hell. Oh Gaawd what is happening? Why he is behaving so sweet. Shit.
...
After an hour, host called my name to start the presentation.

Hello everyone..! A very good morning to all of you. I am Barsha Gupta, Assistant Of Darshan Raval. [I am done, I am leaving the stage, shit..!!!]

as we all know, the theme is about fairytales right? So let me give a brief introduction about what is actually fairytales? [ I am pretty sure my voice is sounding like a bore]
So......and I continued my presentation like that. After the presentation there is a Qand A session which scares me the most. Through out the presentation I didn't look at Mr.Raval. because he is a complete distraction. I know I'll stop talking if I look at him.
The first question came from a person named Ravi. He is a reporter I guess.