FEAR OF LIFE

  .
🌧️BARSHA🌧️
.
I

was standing like a frozen person, thinking about the ways to manage the current situation. How the hell I am going to attend the competition? I can't hurt Rishab by telling him not to participate it.  He is just a boy. Also these seminars are time taking. How am I going to pick up Rishab from school? 

Ms.Gupta? His voice startled me.

Yes..?

Are you okay? I sensed concern in his voice.

I looked at the ground, avoiding his eyes, I couldn't think of any reply of that question. Yes.. I have problems but it's my problem, not his. I have to solve it on my own.

Umm. Nothing.

I looked at him. A very alluring soft gaze was lying over his face.

Tell me if you need anything. Or any problem you might feel okay?

That is really sweet of him. He is not like this actually. He is being completely professional but in a very sweet way.
I just nodded.
...
.
[9.30 pm]
.

Rishab is sleeping right now. He became very silent these days. Maybe because he miss them. I miss them too. Like hell. But I really don't know what to do. I can't just tell him that tey are not coming back . It's frustrating me.

*Doorbell*
.

HHHIIIII..!!!!!! This girl actually know when I need her. She is here for the late night snack party.

Soooooo!!!!! How's that
#i am so rude Raval?? Is he being his most annoying self??? It's her favourite, naming Mr.Ravalthe way she wants.
He is fine and he is being very sweet recently.

While chewing the pizza she said,, that's the funniest joke ever dear, Sweet.. and him..? No way. I think you were daydreaming.

Noo.. he actually treats me very nicely.
I defended him but I was feeling very low. And I couldn't hide my feelings no matter how much I tried it from Jiya.

Hey..what's wrong? She asked.

Nothing...

Ouu so you are keeping secrets from me. Great.

No Jiya.. it's not that..

Then spit it out.

I took a deep breathe.