He is Beautiful 💙

🌈 DARSHAN🌈
.
Even if I feel a little heaviness, physically, I am happy. There was a time when there was no one beside me. I envied people who walk on the street with their loved ones. I envied those who talked about their families. I always wondered, what is my fault to deserve this? Why there is no one with me who can love me with her entire heart?
I wished for death every day.
Now.... I wish for life.
A happy, healthy life. With her. With Rishab.
...
|2 PM|
.
Itna late kaun karta hai yaarr? I yelled at Sid because I was starving.
S~ abey oye.. you should be thankful that I just took two hours to pick Jiya, foods and stuff. This place is fucking far okk.! He said while arranging the wooden table.
B~ Arey it's fine. Ignore him. Let's eat.
Jiya?? Jiya is busy taking pictures of wild flowers.
J~ Dude this place is amazing.!! 
But it will look creepy at night yarr.. it will look like a spooky tree house.
I don't know what is her problem. Why does she have to talk about ghost? I mean whyyy???
Me~ will you shut up??
She rolled eyes at me.
....
It was great afternoon lunch. Not great for me because I am just allowed to eat salad, one boiled egg and half bowl of rice. But seeing them happy, chatting and laughing here.. making everything fun.
.
After lunch we clicked a lot of pictures, no... Let me correct that... Sid and Jiya clicked a lot of pictures. Barsha is kinda camera shy like me. But today, I want a picture, with her. Only the two of us.
Sirrr!!! Let's click a solo picture of you..!!! Pose pose.. Jiya is jumping like a kangaroo to click pictures of everything. I don't know what background she is getting here in this old dusty tree house. I wonder what would happen if she visits any tourist spot.
I am fine. Thanks. I replied. I am feeling a bit shy to click picture, alone.
Uugghh Sir.. don't be a bore. Just look outside.. I'll just click a candid one.
I was about to refuse but then Barsha came closer holding with her phone...
Let's click a selfie first she said. I couldn't say no. She tried to click the selfie but our heights were not cooperating.

"Tum mujhe do, main leta hoon" I said, because she is very tiny infront of me. I silently smiled. We clicked our first picture together.
......
.
|7pm|

.
I hate them. They are cruel. They can't be my friends. How can they do this to me???
S~ Dekh vai... I really feel bad for you, but alcohol is my first priority so-----

Yeah right.. who am I right now?? Nobody.
J~ Sir it's bad for your health.
But we have fresh lime soda for you. Also, you already drank a lot earlier. Now just watch us.

My one and only hope is now Barsha. I know, she loves me. She will let me drink at least a sip I know.
I looked at her. She was drinking from her glass, but when she saw me that I am looking at her,she moved away her eyes.
Me~ Barsha....!
She kept her silence

Me~ Barsha....!!! Please. Mujhe peene do na..!!!

B~ Nope Darshan. Not even a sip. You drink your fresh lime soda. Alcohol is for us.
They are mean.
.....
.
|9pm|
.

It was a great party even if I am all aware of everything because I am the only one who is drinking this fresh lime soda. These three is scaring the hell out of me because they are totally drunk.
J~ aap bachpan se kharoos' ho ... Yaa.. yaa apka naak aisa hai?? She just laughed at my nose. Ok🙂.

S~ *drunk laughter* arey.. iski iss unique nose k wajeh se pata hai ye fancy dress competition pe kya bana tha??
I will kill Sid if he say it out loud.

B~ yeah.. I .. I alllso wanna know.

S~ pa...parrrrrrrrr------- and he zoned out. One wicket down.

J~ arey yarrr.. bache hai ye log.. peena bhi nahi aata. Uggghh.. !
E.. waiter..!! Drink bana she said that.. to ME.. she is very very verrryyy lucky that she is drunk and Barsha's friend.
She poured her own drink.
Barsha is looking very cute because she is just smiling.
Me~ Barshhaa.. are you okay?

B~ I am fantabulously fantastic. She kept on smiling.
I stood up . Three drunk living bodies. Great !
....
.

✍️ AUTHOR'S VIEW ✍️
.
Our dear writer is taking care of his three dearest friends. These drunk sleepy heads didn't know that he had to call some neighbours to help them out from the tree house and put them into the car.
He almost dragged Sidhharth out of the car and helped him to lie down in his own bedroom. Darshan opened his grandmother's room after ages. Changed the bedsheet into clean ones and put Jiya and Barsha on it. Jiya was sleeping.
Barsha moved her eyebrows and looked at Darshan.
The dim light of the room is making everything very romantic.
She smiled
B~ you are still here. Why are you still here. ? You... You  ... will never leave me right?
Her voice is wearing a lots of love and pain. It's her subconscious mind is talking.
D~ I'll never leave you.
B~ promise?
D~promise.
She held his face

[Barsha-he is beautiful]

B~ you are beautiful Darsh! Beauti... beautiful.

Did she just call me Darsh?
B~ I love your eyes. They are sparkling.

D~ really??

B~ hmm..

D~ anything else ? He chuckled.

B~ your nose. It's.... It's unique.

D~ ahh.. I don't like my nose.

B~ Darshan Raval, owner of a great unique nose..she laughed silently.

D~ Careful Miss.. you are drunk, that doesn't mean you can say anything. You know I can make you stop talking.

Even if she is drunk, a little blush flickered on her cheek.

B~ well.. what was your Fancy Dress Competition costume? Tell me na please.

D~ if I tell you now, you won't remember if tomorrow

B~ teelll meee please. I won't forget

D~ Okay, as you wish.

He moved closer to her, whispered into her ears...

D~ Parrot!
.
.
.
.
She fell asleep in a while. Darshan kissed on her forehead, covered her and Jiya with a blanket and left the room.