A Boy without a Heart

🌧️BARSHA🌧️

  🌧️BARSHA🌧️
.

Oooo... That's a sad story... What happened to the boy ? I asked my lil champ while holding him in my lap.

I dunno... Writer ended the story here.
   But.. but.. Missy..see.. here.. he , he said 'to be continued' .. that .. that means....
       I can listen his baby talks entire day. The way he mumbles, always finding ways to mischief. His sparkling eyes.

That means your writer will publish another part of this book..I pinched his nose.

No.. no the nose Missy.!!!!  He got off from my lap because he hates it when someone pinches his nose.
           I saw the name of the writer of this book.
      Darshan Raval.  I heard this name somewhere but.... Couldn't think of it.
  Jij came downstairs holding a suitcase in his hand.

All set Jij? I asked. They are going for a trip today. Di and Jij both works in a MNC , together. After a long time they managed to take leave from the office at the same time.
   I also wanted to go but my job is not letting me. So bad luck. !

  ' Yeah! Just waiting for your sis. ' he replied with a smile.
Jij always treated me like his sister. I never felt that he is an outsider. Whenever I was unable to say something to my sister... He came forward and sat beside me to listen everything which was bothering me.

        Rishab snatched the book from my hand and ran towards the car which is waiting outside. This little one is very excited today because it's going to be his first trip.
                                ...

After a while , all three are ready to onboard.
    Di ordered me strictly how to live in this house while they are away. You know... Lock the door, beware off the stove, close the windows an all.
      Okay.. we are leaving. Barsha..take care of you ok. If anything happens.. call us. Hmm? Her concern eyes reminds me about our mother.
       Yaa di.. don't worry. Jiya will be here with me at night. So chill.. and enjoy your trip. I replied in a cool ' I know everything' attitude.
    Their car left .... While waving my hands in the air, I saw Rishab was waving me back ... I can see him through the black glass of the car. Even if they are leaving for just a week. I feel sad.

...

|12 PM|

My half day is over. Again I am back to my desk with piles of files.
   Jiya said she'll be busy till 6 pm. Well... I'll finish these by then. Let's start. !!!!
    I rolled up my sleeves, tied my hair, and starts working.

   Mam.. Sir is calling you at his cabin. The staff boy said that in a hurry.
I just nodded. Because I hate this. Everytime that jerk calls me... I feel disgusted. His evil gaze disgust me from head to toe.
    It's 4 pm already. How time passed just in a blink I didn't realized that Holding the breathe in I entered in Mr.Shergil's cabin.