Memories from the Past

⚡ DARSHAN ⚡
.

This little boy made my day Beautiful. After a very long time , I actually felt good. I was just watching him , talking. His little fingers, his broken words, wandering eyes, everything.
...
Suddenly I remembered that girl. This boy is her nephew as far I remember.
A question popped in my head and I asked him

So, who do you love the most?

Missy..! And mom.. and Dad. And Jiya. He replied.

Missy? Ummm.. where is your Missy right now?  I get that Missy must be her.

She is sad. But why I don't.. know. Rishab replied while rubbing his eyes.

So you must know how to make her happy?

YESSS!!!! He got excited. I'll bring my sketch book and colours, she'll be happy.

Why? She likes to draw?

Yess... Missy loves to draw.

So she likes to draw.
I heard a car stopped infront of the main gate. It's getting dark outside, I haven't realized. Maybe because I had a very good company.
A girl came out from that car. She looks different now. Her hair is not messy like before. Mild wind making her hair float over her face. Her blue printed loose t-shirt and black joggers are describing the fact that she didn't intend to come but for some reason she changed her mind.

Rishu... Let's go. Missy is here. Jiya came in.  Rishab jumped from the chair and ran towards the door. But he stopped and turned around.

Bye bye Lion.. did he just called me lion?? It's kinda cute but I looked at Jiya. She made a very stupid face inorder to cover up the fact that she told him that I am a Lion.

Jiya left with the kid.
     I saw Rishab ran into her arms.
That girl started crying. I couldn't hear them from this far but i felt a pain. I don't know why, this is the second time I am seeing that girl, crying. Which is hurting me. I closed my window. And back to my desk. Yeah... This is the right thing to do. I should continue my writing.

...
.
🌧️BARSHA🌧️
.
This house is beauutiful. I didn't know Jiya works here, in this beautiful place. This neighborhood is also bit quite. Well... It's calm. Weather is also good today. As if the mild breeze is telling me that everything will be alright.
I heard someone opened the door.
It's Jiya and .. My baby.
Rishab came running towards me and wrapped his arms around me. My heart just broke into millions of pieces. Tears and waves of pain fall on his little shoulder. I missed him so much. 

Missy.. don't cry, I'll give you my colours okay? I wish, I wish I could bring them back. I wish I could return to that time when they get into that car.

Stop crying Barsha.. let's go ..!! We'll have some ice-cream okay?? Jiya patted on my back.
We get on her scooter holding Rishab in the middle and left that place.
...
I remembered Di loved Mango flavour. I never liked that. Rishi also hated that flavour but in order to made her happy, he always took a bite of Mango Ice-cream.
We reached at our colony, I took the puppy from the watchman.