A GOOD DAY

🌈 DARSHAN 🌈

🌈 DARSHAN 🌈
.
She smells so nice. I thought it might get awkward, after all I kissed her all of a sudden, but.... It was nice.
B~ Tea?
When she asked I noticed her hand.
Me~ is that colours?
She looked at her hands as if she forgotten about the colours.
B~ ou.. yes. Umm.. it's...
Me~ you... Were you. . Painting?
She smiled.
B~ yeah. It's nothing. It's just...
While wiping the colours from here hand she said,
Some people sing when they are sad , some people break things, also some like to dance to release the pain. It's... It's my way to handle the pain. I...
Me~ I know. Rishab told me once. He said you really love to draw.
She nodded with a disappearing smile.
Me~can I see?
B~ what?
Me~ your paintings.

She gave a little giggling laugh.
B~ I don't think it's a good idea.. let's have some tea first. Mm?
Well... I will see no matter what.
Me~ ok.
..
I started roaming around. Honestly I am searching the painting room. She is busy making tea.
There was a room under the staircase. As I opened the door I saw a canvas. The back side of it. Slowly I took steps to see the painting...
.
.
then... I saw it.

It's... It's me.
It's my face.. I touched the corner of the canvas, painting is still wet.. that's means she painted it today.. no... Maybe few hours back.
B~ this is not right Mr.Raval.
I was so amazed and emotinal that I wanted to cry.. out of happiness ofcourse.
As I heard her voice, I turned around and hugged her. Tears dropped on her shoulder. She patted my back...
B~ it's not that beautiful. You smile is the most beautiful thing Darshan. Ssshh..stop crying.
But I couldn't. Because now I want to live. I was so stupid. Now I want to spend my entire life with her.
..
.
[NEXT MORNING]
.
A warm blanket is making me feel cozy and good. I heard the sound of the toaster I guess... atfirst I get startled, then I remember last night. I kissed her, hugged her and then we sat on the sofa to have some tea.
'Good morning' wearing a fresh smile, Barsha said.
Me~Morning.
B~ sorry,, I couldn't lift you up, you have fallen asleep all of a sudden so..
I.. I covered you with a blanket.
Your back must be hurting.
Actually my neck is hurting a bit but I slept well. After a long time , I slept without any worries.
Me~ No.. it's fine. I feel good.
B~ great.. then first we'll have breakfast , then we'll straight head to clinic.
Me~ clinic ? What clinic?
B~ well you already wasted a looot of time.. we can't waste more. I already had a conversation with your doctor.
I checked the time.. it's 8.45 . Wow.. she is fast.
Me~ doctor means.....
B~ yeah. Gaurav's Father. He will be out of town tomorrow. So we have to meet him today.
......
.
W

e are waiting for Dr.Jain. Barsha is getting restless, I can feel it. I held her fist. She just blinked once. After few minutes, Dr.Uncle entered. I call him Uncle because he is treating me since I got the first attack.
Dr.Jain~ Hello Darshan. Long time no see.
I nodded.
B~ how bad it can be doctor?? What he have to do now?? I mean,, if he have to do the transplant then what he have to do??

Dr.Jain~ Calm down Miss.  He turned to me. So.. Darshan... Are you still maintaining your diet??

Me~ yes..

Dr.Jain~ okay.. we will do some check up.. then only we will know that your body is ready for the transplant or not! Till then... Do not attend any activity. And try to be happy.
......
.
🌧️BARSHA🌧️
.
Doctor couldn't give me any reason to be happy.. after the results we will know about his condition. I am scared .. but I will try my best to pretend that I am okay.  Darshan came to me while talking over phone.
Okay Reena.. okay..yeah. bye.... He disconnected the call.
Me~ who is it?
D~ Reena. She said, today.. we don't need to pay visit to Rishab.

Me~ why?? Is everything alright?

D~ Yeah , everything is fine.. it's just.. Rishab had a checkup today.. so he is ... He is sleeping.

Me~ he is okay na??

D~ He is absolutely fine..

I sighed.

D~Hey.... Let's go.
Me~ where?

D~ Come.. you'll know.
A sweet smile flickered on his face. It gave me a little relief though.
.....
.
We drove almost an hour. It seems we reached outskirts of Bombay.  He stopped the car infront of a old yet beautiful house.
D~ here we are.
He held my hand and we entered into the property.
Me~ What is this place Darshan?
D~ It's my house. Old house. He replied while opening the iron grill gate.
He wants to show me his house?? Why??
D~ I wanna show you something.
Me~ okay.....
D~ not like this. He stood behind me and closed my eyes with his palm.
Me~ Arey.. what...
D~ trust me... Come with me.
I trust him.. more than anything in this world.
I felt his warm breathe on my earlobe. He whispered Slowly... Just walk with me .
He smells so nice. I did what he said.
It took few steps till we reached the spot.
D~Now...open your eyes on a count of three..
1.
2.
3

Its a tree house

Its a tree house. Its been my dream to make a dream house, but my parents left me. But.... Today. .. I... I am so happy. So so so happy.
D~ I knew, that you'll like it.
Me~ I love it Darshan. Just... Love it.
Both of us chuckled..
Even if we don't know that how long our happiness gonna stay but we will enjoy and live every moment of life from now on. We will live for each other.