Ship is Sailing

🌈DARSHAN🌈

🌈DARSHAN🌈
.
She was right here, infront of my eyes, but I was so blind and idiot that I couldn't understand my feelings. Every time I was with her , it's my best moment. When did she become so important and special, I don't know. All I know is----

I like her. Even more--- I love her.
I felt like hugging her right now but I am scared. All these years, I was waiting for the eternal peace. Every time I felt bad about my existence. Now, I want to live, with her. But I don't know if I can. What if, what if I don't have much time?
..
Oliver started whining. I controlled my emotions and gave her a towel. She gently dried her hair with that.
Then she suddenly looked at me..
Darshan.. are you okay?  Why are you crying? I didn't realized that when I got tears.
Umm.. it's ,, nothing.. umm. Come inside. I turned my face away and walked into my study.
.
I'll tell her. Now or never.
I got a call. It's from a publishing house. They got my personal number from somewhere I don't know. But I am glad that they called. I almost forgot some paperwork.
I went outside and saw Barsha is struggling with Oliver. He isn't letting her work peacefully.

Oliver..come here bud!! He came running and I gave him his toy to keep him busy.
Barsha? She looked at me. Today..I am having different kind of attack whenever she is looking at me.
B~ Ha Darshan?
Me~ ummm.. there is a file in that drawer.. actually I nearly forgot about it. Can you please send the documents and materials to the publishing house?
B~umm.. ok.
Me~ we will visit Rishab after lunch. Is it okay? I am sorry.

She smiled B~ ofcourse. It's okay. We'll leave after this.

Me~ then should I order something for you?
B~ no need. I can eat whatever you wanna eat.

Me~ sure?
B~ absolutely.
...
.
✍️ AUTHOR'S VIEW ✍️
.
Darshan started chopping veggies.
Barsha was writing something, he kept staring at her.
[Darshan---- abhi bata du?, Gussa kia to?? But I want to say. ]
D~ umm.. Barsha...I.. I want to tell you something...
B~ hmm.. listening.

D~ woh... See.. you might think.. *clear throat* you might think that I am.. I am in a rush... But...
Darshan gulping the words within. He couldn't figure out what he should say and what not.
D~ it's really..it's really good to know you Barsha. You.... And Rishab and... *Clear throat* and Jiya..
B~ but you know Jiya before knowing me.
D~ umm yeah. Sorry. Yup.
To.. jo mein keh raha tha.. ki... What I am about to say is something maybe .... Maybe you won't like...

B~ what is it Darshan... ?

D~ yeah.. it's ... Ummm.. wo... Its.. it's not like you have to reply.. you can ignore me.. but.. just.. don't get me wrong.. okay..?