The Worst Nightmare

🌧️BARSHA🌧️
.
[He is freaking handsome.Anyone can read my mind now because because my thought was wayyy too loud.
Today is the last day of the seminar and it's party night.
The Darshan Raval is in formal today. Waiting for me infront of my house wearing a freaking hot black suit. [Shhiit].

Thank God he was busy with his phone or else he could notice the way I was scanning him from top to bottom

Last night he was drunk , more or less wasted like hell. But he looks soo fresh right now.
My eyes got stucked at his chest. One button is open[shit Barsha. What the hell happened to you, don't look at him like that] I scolded my self for being a such a shameless creep. Well.. it's not my fault though. He is looking Dashing and hot...
Ready? That deep mild voice startled me and he was looking at me while passing a flowery sweet smile.
Yeah.. yes. Yes. He opened the door for me. What a gentleman.!
   I was wearing a black skinny blouse with a knee length white skirt. After a long time I wore high black heels. I know, my dress is not that glittery party looking, but this is the best I can manage to wear. And now I am comparing me with him. I am looking so so sooo simple infront of him [dammittt!!!].

Hold your skirt he warned me while looking in front.
Yeah dumb me didn't even noticed that my skirt was about to stuck at the door joint.
....
Today I have to attend Rishab's Fancy Dress Competition, atleast I have to go and pick him up from school. I should ask him when we will leave the party. But...
His perfume is damn sexy[what the hell happened to me today? ] It's not strong also very fresh manly fragrance which is not helping me breathing at all.
About yesterday.....I got nervous as soon as he started talking.
I am sorry. His eyes were unstable as if he is trying to avoid me but can't.
You don't have to say sorry. It's okay.

No.. I should have controlled myself. I mean.. Itna nehi peena chahiye tha. I can sense guilt in his voice.
Yes, it's harmful for your health. I didn't want him to feel bad about yourself.
No. That's not what meant. I meant ki.. I should have dropped you home but, instead you dropped me home and you came home alone. It was way too dangerous. That's so sweet of him. But he needs to stop doing that, I don't know why but today his way of talking is way too sweet and [sexy].
I couldn't understand what should I reply. I just smiled and nodded.
..
After a usual silence he asked again..
Rishab..um.who is taking care of Rishab?
I smiled silently Jiya. She is our savior.
He didn't reply anything.
How long we will stay in the party? I mean can I leave the party before 7.30?
He raised his eyebrows and looked at me.
Wo actually Rishab k school mein Fancy Dress Competition hai, you know that right.. so.....
we have reached the venue by that time. He didn't reply to that also. He parked the car, opened the door for me. As I get out of the car , He put forwarded his arm and said take my arm.
Ohgod someone please stop it. He is making me unstable. But he is beauutiful.
I know I was blushing, took his hand and went inside.
...
We had some little formal conversation with some people. He is really cold and introvert with people. His replies are very short and contained. 95% time I was just looking at him. His way of talking, his behaviour, his gesture, it's really addicting. And rest of the 5% I was watching at my watch.
After few minutes we got busy talking with people, separately. I was having a conversation with an editor. I went to the wine counter for a drink. My ankles are hurting like hell. As if I am standing on a knife. I hate heels.
I sat on a chair and started rubbing my ankle.
Is it hurting? [God !!! When did he came?] mmm. Yes.