PLEASE READ

december 28, 2020

hey everyone. i just want to thank you all SO much for your support. 

here's the thing - shifting is barely a priority to me anymore. i am caught up doing other things and i don't even have the motivation to finish my script. i'm currently watching a netflix show right now and i've grown an obsession towards it. i spend all my free time watching instead of making time for more things, such as shifting. i've tried to manage my time by giving my hobbies equal amount of time (ex. 1 hour of netflix, 1 hour of scripting) but i am unable to do this because of my addiction to the show. i can't help myself; i just can't dedicate my time to anything else but shifting. i have realized that in order for me to actually WANT to script, i need to get my other priorities out of the way - my netflix show. so i need to finish the show or at least loosen my addiction before i attempt to shift again. 

therefore, i am going to be taking a break from this journal and you will most likely not be seeing updates for a while. once i finish my show and get all my priorities out of the way as i said, i will then come back to shifting. i will still be semi-active on my discord server, continuing to answer questions.

let me know if this doesn't make sense so i can elaborate more, but long story short i am taking a break from shifting until i either learn to manage my time better (losing the obsession of watching the show) or until i'm done with the show. i will still be active on wattpad - replying to your comments. i just won't be adding onto my journal for now. i am truly sorry for this as you all probably expect more from me. this isn't goodbye though - i promise i will come back and i will never give up on shifting. even though i am taking a break, make sure you keep trying :)