ATTEMPT TWENTY SEVEN

november 9, 2020

so over the past few days, i have been slowly adding and reorganizing my script. even though last night i wasn't completely finished doing that, i still wanted to shift. last night i did the hogwarts method (credits to a tiktok creator), let me know if you'd like me to put the method in my methods section. so the creator said that it got them really close, so i was like, how about i try it. i did modify it a bit because the first step is to write affirmations in past tense (ex. i have shifted) but i remember reading an article saying you should affirm that you aren't attached to any reality first, so that's what i did. after, then i started doing the method. so usually when i do methods, i get signs once in a while, but for this method i got signs throughout the whole time. i got lots of tingles and twitches, slight jerks and i even felt as if i was sinking a bit. i even saw a bright yellow-ish light from the side, which is part of my dr because i visualized the sun would be shining on me in bed. but heres the thing: i like doing non sleep methods because i can never intentionally fall asleep with stuff on my mind, so when the method is finally over and i'm supposed to just continue affirming until i'm there, nothing ever happens. so yeah, this was going smoothly until the end. can someone please tell me what to do at the end? like after i'm done am i supposed to have shifted already? or do i have to wait like an hour for me to finally shift? i always get impatient so i end up opening my eyes. my muscles felt really heavy when i moved. i think i'll try this method again because julia doesn't seem to be working for me.