WHAT IS SHIFTING REALITIES?

shifting realities, also known as quantum jumping, is when you shift your subconsciousness to your desired reality. using your spiritual energy, you can go to any reality you want. for example. you can shift from your current reality (the reality you're in right now) to your desired reality (the reality you are trying to shift to). this is hard to explain, so i suggest going on tiktok and getting some information from an advanced shifter.

so now you're probably wondering, "well, how do i shift?." to shift, you just need to use a method (or not, but people prefer to use one). there are sleep methods and non sleep methods, but more information about this will be in my methods section, so make sure to go check it out.

now that you know how to get into your desired reality, how do you get back to your current reality? this is easy -  script a safe word or action. i will be explaining what your script is later, but a safe word or action is something specific you say or do in your reality, and once you say or do it, you come back. if you forget your safe word or action, don't panic! if you really think about your current reality and say you want to go back, you will. you can't get trapped.

keep in mind it's youre consciousness that's shifting, not your body. so when you shift to your desired reality, what happens to your body in your current reality? well, a clone of your consciousness takes over. it's a copy of you so it wouldn't do anything you wouldn't do, and nobody should be able to tell the consciousnesses apart.