ATTEMPT FOURTY SEVEN

april 23, 2022

its been quite a while since ive made one of these.
im sorry for saying in the previous chapter that i would start shifting but then proceeding to ghost this journal for like weeks LOL. but i tried last night and so here i am, going to jot down my progress.

something made me think seeing a shifting tiktok on my fyp was a sign, given that im not on the shifting side of tiktok. so when i saw the "falling method" as i was scrolling thru tiktok, i knew i had to try and use it.

this has made me realize that i am absolutely terrible at focusing. while visualizing, i got distracted and thought of something else, so i had to retry like 3 times. i guess i wound up falling asleep because i dont remember anything past that. i just know i had no signs or symptoms of shifting. but thats fine, because i didnt expect much given this was my first attempt in a long time.

in case anybody was wondering how i did my method (credits to tiktok, i dont remember @ sorry!!!):

1. get settled and calm
2. get in comfortable position (for some reason i always do starfish position when shifting)
3. envision yourself from your dr running slomo to the edge of a cliff
4. once you get to the edge of the cliff, jump and start repeating in your head "i am shifting to (dr), please save me now"
5. then, envision someone from your dr reaching out their hand and helping you from out the cliff.
6. this method is either sleep or non sleep. open your eyes when you feel a jerk to your stomach or fall asleep after. you can also use this method as falling into flowers rather than the ocean if it scares you!

i also listened to ocean waves while doing this but its totally not required. shifting is super free and you can bend the method rules whenever you choose!

i hope everyone has a great day and i cant wait to see where our progress takes us :)