can't forget

♡this... is... late... as... fuck
♡trying something different
♡bakugou x villain! ???
♡bakugou tries to fight them, but it's too late

They are like a poison demon. Every turn Katsuki takes, they are right there waiting for him. It is hurting his mind and soul. He couldn't stop looking into their eyes. Their eyes that haunts Katsuki at night. And even if he could turn away from them, he could still see them whenever he blinks, whenever he sleeps, at the corner of his ruby red eyes.

He just can't seem to forget them...

***

"Katsuki..." their hands trail up Katsuki's back. "You know you can't ever leave me. From the first time we made eye contact.. your fate was sealed." They purred, loving the way Katsuki immediately tensed up. They chuckled, hearing his choked gags and pleads of letting him go. It was quite enjoyable honestly.

"Stop resisting. It's hopeless, love. I won't hurt you.." they promise, kissing the ash blonde on his cheek and licking away the tears that fell from the blindfold. "I'll love you for the rest of our lives. Until we perish by this society or until we can't live anymore."

"I'll make sure you'll be so good, feel so good, you'll barely remember what feeling like a hero is. Until you're drowning in my love and affection, you'll be begging see me. Love me until we're high and drunk on the ecstasy. Doesn't that sound lovely?" they snap the gag off, and Katsuki coughs. "Well? I'm waiting."

"D-die you delusional b-bastard.." he wheezes. They tsk and snaps the gag back on his mouth.

"Katsuki.." they sigh. "Why can't you see how much I love you? How much I adore you? How much... I want you?" they take the blindfold off of his eyes.

"Open your eyes. And keep them open. I want them- no, I want you- to see what I'll do to you. Then... you'll love me too." They smile.

Katsuki didn't wake up that night...

***

"Bakugou? Are you alright?" Kirishima asked Bakugou when he came back. Or, in this case, returned. It's been 5 days since he last seen that... person. His eyes looked bleak, darker than they should and dare we say it, almost doll like.

"I'm fine." He responds nonchalantly. "Why? Is there something wrong with me?" his voice sounded so... relaxed, it was scary even. Midoriya wanted to know what had happened to his boyfriend. To his angry Kacchan that yelled at everyone.

"Nothing.. just wanted to know.." Kirishima says, eyeing his best friend carefully before going back to work.

Bakugou didn't say anything after that...

***

It was the middle of the night when Katsuki couldn't go to sleep. It was funny really. He went to bed at 8. It's 12 now. He was staring up at the ceiling, replaying the day over. But... in those memories, he could see the person carefully and clearly. He tries to push them away.

"We'll love each other so much.."

Katsuki gets up and yells. "GET OUT OF MY HEAD YOU BASTARD!"

"We'll be drowning in ecstasy."

He closes his eyes that had returned back to their firey state.

"And once we do..."

"It'll be all over for us." He whispers, opening his eyes again. He lets the person into his mind, plaguing it. Every memory, every thought, had them in it.

It was like he was hypnotized into loving that person. Into wanting that person for the rest of his life.

He glances back at the window. Should he do it?

The answer? He grins sadistically.

Yes the fuck he should.

***

a/n:....
cringe
and plain ole stupid
enjoy ig :/