𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞?

( 3 )

❤️❤️❤️

tomorrow, was in fact, not any better.

for starters, cat—... kirishima had hogged the bathroom for a whole hour. and when i did get into the bathroom, it reeked of hair spray. as if he had emptied the whole entire can of the shit.

and then we barely had any food in the damn refrigerator — barely enough to make a meal nonetheless a snack — so i had to make a quick stop to get some breakfast food for me and shitty hair since he probably didn't get anything to eat ( i may hate the fucker but i didn't want him to pass out ).

oh and let's not forget the fact that i don't know where jack shit is either. the whole entire school decided to be 5 stories high, and guess what? all my classes are on the damn second floor. i guess that's where the second years are supposed to go.

when i actually managed to get to home room, four eyes decided he actually wanted to lecture me for being late to my first day of class.

"i was fuckin late cause i didn't know where jack shit was you four eyed robot."

"next time get a person who can help you!" he says, "why didn't you get your roommate? were they not able to help you?"

i could feel my left eye twitch and my hands twitching. "no, he wasn't. and i'd like it if you'd fuck off, robo cop."

"well fine, but get your feet off the desk! that's unsanitary!"

"you speaking in my bubble in unsanitary."

...great start to my morning, isn't it? at least i'm sitting next to a person who isn't speaking to me.

"where's mr aizawa? i thought i had saw him enter in here moments earlier?" a person with a fuckin kirby face says.

"err... behind the desk. i think he's been there for while."

...so is he dead?

"i think he's asleep."

...he sleeps behind his desk? is he like a hobo or something?

"that's... concerning to say the least."

"well if our teacher is asleep at the moment, then lets prepare for our next classes!"

"ahh, no thanks. ima sleep."

...another thing, i'm in a room full of dumbasses.

sighing, i glance over at shitty hair who was talking to a rip off pikachu look a like.

then i look over to deku who's speaking to icy hot and rip off kirby chick.

this is going to be a long day, isn't it?

❤️❤️❤️

i was right. this was a long day.

i honestly thought it was the end of the school day but no, when i glanced at my phone, it was only 12 pm.

school doesn't end until 3.

motherfuck.

grumbling to myself, i made my way to the cafeteria where i see deku waving at me, motioning for me to come over.

i don't have anything else better to do... and i feel uncomfortable sitting next to other people so...

"kacchan!" deku smiles. he looks like he was going to hug me but decided against it. "did you have fun in class today?"