𝐢'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞

shigabaku

implied chains/pins/needles/burns

mentions of self mutilation

implied kidnapping

implied stalking

uh— does this count as angst or no? ( edit ; nope.)

yandere ! shigaraki

but hey, katsuki gets free cuddles :D

🖤🖤🖤

katsuki hissed. he felt the prick from the needle in his arm. it hurted, but not as much as it used to.

the burns though.. they scarred his used to be perfect skin, as shigaraki said.

the chains dig into his flesh, revealing dried blood and red marks. they used to be tighter, katsuki remembers. tight to the point where he couldn't move. stuck on the wall, he laughs.

the pins.. he remembers how his arm used to be filled with them. pretty little colors. they were the only color he had in this gray steeled room that derived him from sunlight. he bets his skin is so pale.

maybe it's as as pale as tomuras. if it is, he scowls, he'll rip it off. slowly, though. he wanted to feel a new kind of sensation.

a new kind of pain. the needles and pins doesn't hurt as much anymore. the burns sting and it goes away. the chains, please, don't make him laugh. he barely feels them anymore. he thinks his hand is dead.

maybe i can rip off my skin with a needle? it'll be slow... and painful. or maybe with a needle? a scalding needle, perhaps. his thoughts were caught off sadly, when he hears the door open.

the light was bright, and he looks down. he sees that his skin was indeed pale. pale like shigaraki's. he frowns, wishing he could scratch it off.

his skin isn't the same, anymore.

came in was shigaraki, grinning behind his hand. who said it was his hand, anyways? he walks towards the tired blond. "good afternoon, bakugou."

ahhh, i wonder how it'd feel like to have my lips to be stitched. at least i won't have to talk, anymore. not yell anymore.

"hey, patches." bakugou coughs, throat hoarse. shigaraki coos, tilting his head back. bakugou almost made a relieved sound when he feels a cool liquid flowing down his throat.

it was slow, steady. shigaraki probably didn't want him to feel any pain. bakugou wanted to snort. how funny when he was the one who made me so addicted to pain.

ironic, was it not?

"is that better, little hero?"

i'm not a hero, anymore.

bakugou nods, then hesitates. "yeah." his voice sounded different; less rough, more.. softer. he wanted to rip out his vocal cords.