𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐬-

TW - unhealthy/abusive relationship(s) ahead !!

if this triggers you in any way, please don't read this..! your mental health is way more important than anything else. remember to take a break and remember who loves and cherishes you ❤️

fem ! bakugou x izuku

🖤🖤🖤

katsumi catches him talking to uraraka again.

they're talking too much. she grits her teeth.

the hell are they talking about, anyways?

she knows that izuku wouldn't cheat on her; he was way too loyal for that...

or... is he really? maybe... it was a facade? or, perhaps just a two faced persona?

well, whatever the reason, katsumi knows she needed to talk to izuku about this.

because with the way uraraka's just flaunting her fucking tits around in front izuku while hanging innocently around his arm...

"uh, bakugou..." kirishima scoots away from the blonde a bit, apprehensive. "you're, uh, palms are smoking."

she blinks, looking down. she didn't even notice. she rolls her eyes, "'m fine, shitty hair. don't worry."

kirishima didn't even need to ask because he already knew what she was angry about. and he didn't have to say a thing either.

because he knew that it would fall on deaf ears.

🖤🖤🖤

"ah- kacchan? why're you...?" izuku comments when he closes the blonde's door, noticing that she was standing in front of it.

"we need to talk, deku." she growls, arms crossed over her chest.

"about what, exactly?"

the longer he plays this 'innocent' game, the longer katsumi's anger will boil.

"don't play coy with me, deku. you think i haven't noticed?" katsumi seethes.

"noticed what, kacchan?! you're not making making any sense-"

"fucking round face, damnit! i see how fucking close you get to her." she glares.

"what.. kacchan, uraraka is just a friend-"

"that flaunts her damn tits at you every goddamn chance she gets! i bet she sucked your cock while you two were 'talking' now weren't you?"

izuku sighs lowly, getting frustrated. "no, we aren't together!" he states, "how many times do i have to say this, kacchan?!"

"say what, exactly?"

"that me and uraraka aren't together!" he yells, then breathes in and out. "we aren't together. she just likes my company, that's all."

katsumi scoffed. "yeah, 'likes your company' guess how long it'll take before she's either on her knees or on her goddamn ass with legs in the air!?"

"i don't want to have this fight with you, kacchan. just listen to what i have to say."

"i am listening!"