baby doll

requested by .. Fxckkacchan ! ❤️

whump

momobaku

biting

slight yandere content

implied brainwashing, but make it soft

cuddling, but make it intimate ( not like that- )

it is three in the morning and im sleepy so soery for any mistakes you're gonna see—

🎀🎀🎀

katsuki is looking at momo with adoration in his blank eyes. he tells her he loves her so much, that it physically hurts.

like his heart was thumping too hard. too fast.

and momo just hums, kneading his hair/scalp while applying her favorite kind of lipstick, blush and eyeshadow on his face all while holding him close to her, head right on her chest.

and then katsuki feels her kiss every bruise on his arms and hands and flinches away because it hurts so much he can't help but cry.

and momo just kisses them away and softly tells him that he won't be hurting anymore because he won't be a performance doll anymore.

it makes him sad but that was quickly overshadowed by the worshipful and devoted feelings that bursted out of nowhere.

it gets worse as time goes on; everyday katsuki comes back black and blue. sometimes purple, too. and momo just smiles gently and murmurs, "you're black and blue and purple all over, darling..." and she kisses them, watching katsuki flinch away, and she does it again to watch his reaction every time. "so disgusting..."

katsuki hums, flinching and smiling. he revels in the feeling of her hands and soft and sweet kisses on his arms and face. and at times, his neck. he doesn't mind when she nibbles on it. doesn't mind when she sucks on the aching skin. doesn't mind when the sucking turns into full blown scary, yet gentle, bites.

because she was just staking a claim on what was hers, right?

it continues like this; katsuki coming home all bruised and momo comforting him. today was particularly brutal, as he could barely walk. izu—... deku, had to help him, though he was basically the same way as him. the only thing helping the small boy was the fact that he learned how to cope with pain like this for years, so he was basically used to this.

however, katsuki was not. and with every step he takes, he winces and takes a deep breath. after giving him to momo, he limp runs back to someone. momo didn't know who takes care of him, and she particularly doesn't care, either.

"you poor thing..." she pouts, getting a cup of water. "you must've lost a lot of blood, haven't you?" she takes note of how many wounds he has. how many bruises he's harbored. he looks ugly like this. doesn't look like her darling anymore.

he needed to harbor only her bruises. her bites. her wounds. her everything. but for now, she lets him mumble whatever he needed to say, and lets him drink the water.

and afterwards, momo cleans him up. puts ointment on his bruises and cuts. puts aloe vera on his burns. stitched up his wounds. she takes note on how many times he flinched. hissed. whined...

and then she's back cuddling, kissing and putting makeup on him. dark red on his lips, a deep reddish orange on his eyes with winged eyeliner, and a cute pink blush. she knew he was in too much pain to move, much less take off his bloodied dress and put on a new one.

she'll just have to do that when he's asleep, she sighs.

and when she looks into his eyes, she can see the fear, the anger and the pleading of please let me go. but then it's quickly replaced with adoration and love. nothing else. she didn't want a blank doll. nope, she just wanted a doll that loved her as much as she loved it.

and she's earned it, she muses.

she tells him to sleep as she kisses him on the temple, and making him lay down. a few minutes later, he's asleep. momo realises she didn't say that she loved him, but that was fine.

because she can tell him that she loves him as much when they're alone. but for now, she just lets him lay on her as she stares.

and katsuki knows she's staring. he's just waiting for the hypnosis to go away so he can run away.

but then she treats him so gently, he falls right back into the hypnosis he fell victim to after so many years of training. and he doesn't mind. not at all.

not anymore.