movie theatre

♡izuchakobaku
♡bakugou gets teased during a movie
♡public sex, sex toy, cumming multiple times
♡i wrote this during school and i'm now just posting this...
great job me 🤠

"Hurry up Kacchan, we don't want to be late!" Izuku reminds his blonde boyfriend from the hallway of their home. "Ochaco's in the car."

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" Bakugou says, rushing out of the bathroom and walking to his boyfriend.

They were going to the movies with their friends, Iida, Todoroki, Yaoyorozu, Jirou, Shinsou and Kaminari. It's been ages since they all hanged out since they were in University. Now that it's Mid Winter Break, they can hang out like they used to do in High School.

"You guys ready?" Uraraka beamed when she sees her boyfriends get into the car. Izuku being next to her and Katsuki being in the back.

"Yeah, now come on!" Bakugou says, shifting in his seat. Izuku and Uraraka glanced at him and smirked a tiny bit.

"Alright, lets go!"

❤💚💛

"Hey- move!"

"It's not my fault I can't see in here."

"Who's hand is this?"

"Kitten, that's my hand."

"Uh... where's Izuku?"

"...Shit."

"I'm here, sorry. Got lost in the crowd.."

"Deku, you were getting popcorn for fucks sake."

"Sorry, Kacchan!"

"It's fine Deku."

They hushed down when they see that the movie started to play. As they were watching the movie, Bakugou shifted in his seat again, feeling something in his ass, but shrugs it off.

Uraraka and Izuku smirks again, and Uraraka whispered something in his ear. Izuku nods, and shifts in his seat for a minute, looking at Bakugou (who's a seat right by him), watching for his reaction.

Bakugou didn't notice it at first, but after a second, he shifts in his seat again, getting partially annoyed from the feeling.

The feeling gets stronger, and he shifts more in his seat, moaning quietly. The low vibrations were getting a bit stronger and he glances at Izuku and Uraraka who were chuckling quietly.

Did those two...

Horny fuckers.

"What's the problem Katsuki?" Uraraka blinks innocently.

Katsuki growled quietly, making sure not to make a scene. "You know damn well what's wrong."

"Do you know what's wrong Deku?"

"No, what's the matter Kacchan?"

"You two horny fuckers planted a damn v-vibrator in my pants.." he groans out, feeling the toy get more stronger.

"There's a vibrator in your pants Bakugou?" Uraraka cocks an eyebrow. Katsuki glared at her, but she just smiles. "Aw, poor baby."

"Stop the damn thin- ah.. fuck." He gasps out quietly.

Thankfully, the movie had a scene where everyone was invested in, including their friends, so this was perfect for Uraraka to put Katsuki on her lap.

Katsuku looks at her confusedly. "The fuck you're doing-" she slaps a hand over his mouth as she unbuckles his pants.

"Hush, we don't want anybody knowing that you're making a mess in the movie theatre." She whispers as she puts two fingers inside of Katsuki's hole. Katsuki's muffled moans were hidden by Uraraka's hand, as she thrusts her fingers in and out of his hole.

A particularly loud scene plays making everybody jump and some scream. Perfect for Katsuki when he moaned loudly in his girlfriend's hand and cums all over her thighs. She stops thrusting and scissoring her fingers and slowly takes them out, as to not hurt the ash blonde.

"Did you find a vibrator in there Uraraka?" Izuku whispers to her.

"Nah, not yet... wanna help find it for me?"

"If Kacchan's okay with it.."

Katsuki, through pants, nods in confirmation and Uraraka puts Katsuki on Izuku's lap. Izuku unbuckles his pants silently, without anybody - especially Katsuki - knowing. He lines up with Katsuki's prepped hole and thrusts inside, covering Katsuki's mouth his hand.

Katsuki jumps and moans in Izuku's scarred hand, bouncing from Izuku's fast and hard thrusts. It looked innocent to anyone thinking that Izuku was comforting the blonde, and Uraraka patting his thigh for a sense of security.

But they were doing the exact opposite.

Uraraka was trailing her hand up to Katsuki's cock, and starts to stroke it fast.

Katsuki, being a moaning mess, felt his stomach coil and comes again, on his thighs once more, some getting on the floor.

Izuku moves his hand off of Katsuki's mouth and he could see that he was easily going into overstimulation. "Can you cum for us one last time, Puppy?" he asks innocently. "The movie'll be over soon, don't worry."

"H-...how long...?"

They smirk.

"Not long, Baby." The coo, starting their movements again.

Bakugou moans and thinks again:

Horny Fuckers...