𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞

➵ dekubaku
➵ angst (??)
➵ ooc ! bakugou
➵ quirkless ! au

💔💔💔

they say, " oh my god, i see the way you shine..
take your hands, my dear, and place them both in mine.. "

"Katsuki! Great job today!" his manager would say. "Go and take a rest, that'll be all for today."

Katsuki nods, going to his room and laid down. As he closed his eyes, Katsuki dreamt that he wasn't in here alone again. That his friend would come back and take him away like the others did.

Katsuki wished and wished. He dreamt and dreamt. Until he couldn't no more..

" Katsuki! Come on, let me see you dance again, please? " and like a fool, Katsuki dances over and over again.

💔💔💔

you know you stopped me dead while i was passing by,
and now i beg to see you dance just one more time

Katsuki remembers that one happy day, where he met his best friend, soon to be boyfriend. " Kacchan! " he turns to see Deku, standing still in his spot, smiling brightly. " Wow, it really is you! I haven't seen you in forever..! " they talked for a long time. Too long of a time, Katsuki knew. But he didn't care.

His manager can suck his dick for all he cares.

" Can.. can I see you dance? Kacchan looks so much more prettier dancing in real life than on a screen... " Katsuki flushes and dances for him. It wasn't anything complicated like he does on tv. It was simple, simple enough for Izuku to dance alongside with him.

" Kacchan is so good at dancing, can you teach me, please? " when can Katsuki ever say no to Izuku? Never, and he'll never will.

so they say,
" dance for me, dance for me, dance for me, oh-oh-oh,
i've never seen anybody do the things you do before.. "

Izuku knows the reason why Katsuki comes into his room everynight with tears stuck to his face and eyebags so dark, it was miracle that Katsuki hasn't passed out yet. Over exhaustion and nightmares haunt him, even right now, but who's shoulder does he have to cry on? Nobody's.

" Kacchan, is work you bothering you? You can quit, you know... "

He sniffles, not bothering to look at the greenette. " How can I? Everybody has expectations for me.. I can't let them down... " he sighs.

" Even if the whole world is against you.. " Izuku says softly, raising Katsuki's head to look at him, red eyes full of tears. " I'll still be with you. Even if you don't think I'm not here for you, I'll still be here for you. "

" Forever? " Katsuki smiles.

" Forever. " Izuku smiles.

💔💔💔

they say, " move for me, move for me, move for me, ayy-ayy-ayy
and when you're done, i'll make you do it all again. "

Katsuki hates alcohol. His co-workers didn't mind it. His manager didn't mind it either. " Just take a sip, it won't hurt you. " He'd say, pressing the bottle up to Katsuki's lips. He pushed it away again and his manager said: " It'll make you feel better. Make you happier. Make alll your troubles go away.