𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬?

requested by .. Bakubottom_Lover ! ❤

dabibaku + deku
lime at the end, basically ending at a threesome 😼
deku bein thirsty over his mans 🙄✋🏾

"deku? are you okay?" uraraka asks when she notices izuku basically red in his face. "you're red all over .."

"huh? yeah, i'm fine uraraka! don't worry." he smiles, making uraraka nerves calm down a bit.

"okay! see you later deku!" she says as she walks away, leaving izuku with his thoughts. last night ( or in this case, the past few nights ), izuku and probably the whole class heard .. noises coming from bakugou's dorm.

and as a good friend, izuku goes to check up on katsuki, only stopping when he seen mina, denki, sero and kirishima lean against his door, giggling (and he swears he seen a recorder in denki's hand ).

"..why are you guys outside of kacchans door?" he asked.

"shh." mina shushed him. "bakugou has someone in there with him" she says. that caught izuku's attention as he presses his ear against the door right below sero's.

there was a lot of bumping.. and muffled talking.. and some more bumping.

then there was a sound that almost made izuku jump.

"i'm blackmailing him the moment he ever tries to blackmail me." denki grins.

mina gave him a look, "he blackmailed you?"

"yeah when i sneaked into his room."

"why did you sneak into his room?" izuku asks, suddenly defensive.

"because he had my hoodie i gave to him like a month ago!" he whisper yells, pouting as mina pats his head.

izuku shakes his head and leans his head against the door once more, hearing a deep voice that he knew a bit too well.

^what the hell is dabi doing in kacchan's room?!^ he thought, going to smash the door down, only stopping when he heard a moan.

"uhh.. what's going on in there?" kirishima asked apprehensively.

"nothing, baby." mina coo's as she covers kirishima's ears. "we're going back to bed, goodnight!" she says quickly before dragging him away, ignoring his protests.

izuku listened more closely, hearing the moans getting louder by the second and he gritted his teeth.

^please tell me he's fucking himself with a dildo and not with a dick that belongs to a person who tried to kill us multiple times.^ another moan, and his pleas were ignored.

his best friend was getting fucked in the ass by a villain and not a dildo as he hoped.

😡😡😡

three nights after it happened, katsuki was relatively calm after getting fucked in the ass by a villain; cussing his friends out, ignoring iida's lectures about how it's unhealthy to eat that much spice in a day ( and although he knows it is, he just doesn't care ), and ignoring izuku just as izuku was ignoring him.

and after those three nights, izuku started to stay up at night to hear dabi fuck katsuki in his bed every weekend at midnight and every weekend night, izuku would stare up at his ceiling and hear katsuki's moans, whimpers and pleads.

and he got hard as he heard too. he groaned when he couldn't go to sleep one night and was contemplating if he should cut off dabi's dick or just say fuck it and start imaging it was him fucking katsuki into the mattress as he jerked off.

the answer? ( well, he was leaning on cutting dabi's dick off, but he's becoming a hero and heroes don't cut off other peoples, let them be heroes or villains or civilians, private parts ), jerking off. he couldn't sleep anyways, and hearing katsuki's moan were getting him harder by the minute.

😡😡😡

eventually, katsuki noticed that izuku wasn't talking to him and it slightly bothered him. what the hell did he do that the nerd wasn't talking to him?! and why the hell was his dumbasses being more annoying than ever?!

tonight, he's gonna have some answers, whether he likes it or not.

"alright deku, why the hell are you ignoring me all of a sudden?" he asks, slamming his door closed and locking it. he needed answers and he needed them now.

izuku didn't say anything. how could he? his face was already flushed, he didn't need to be a steaming red when he says, "oh it's nothing kacchan. it's just.. i'm hearing you being fucked in the ass by a villain who tried to kill us multiple times and also kidnapped you. i also have a crush on you, but i can't say anything because i know you'll probably blow me up."

yep, that was out of the picture.

katsuki was getting annoyed by the silence hanging in the air, and growled. the hell was this nerd so silent about?? it wasn't that bad .. was it? ^ah, crap. the fuck did i do again?^ he thought, sighing to himself.

"you know you can talk to me about anything deku. i won't .. judge you too harshly like i did back in middle school." he says. "again."

izuku glanced up at him. "really..?"

"really. now tell me before four eyes say something about me trying to kill you in your sleep."

"but.. we're in your dorm though..?"

"i can drag you in my sleep, i've done it before. now tell me before what i say becomes true."

izuku gulps, looking away. "i, um.. heard you having someone over at your dorm at night.."

katsuki raised an eyebrow. "and?"

"...and i heard you moaning. i'm sorry kacchan, i didn't mean to eavesdrop..!"

katsuki blinked. damn, he needs to control his voice. he rolls his eyes. "so what? you're jealous that burnt chicken nugget can fuck me better than you?" he smirks, noticing the redness in izuku's cheeks.

"h-huh?!" he squeaks out, not expecting that answer.

"come on, you think i haven't been seeing you side eyeing me at times?" he scoffs. "i'm not that dumb, deku. i know that you want to fuck and get with me."

"b-but you're with...-!" izuku yelps, being pinned down by katsuki.

"he knows i like you. sometimes i swear that he fucks me rough so you can hear. now stop being so shy and innocent and fuck me." he says.

izuku stares up at katsuki, flustered and well.. hard. ^am i dreaming? or am i just passed out because kacchan hit me in my head?^ he thinks, before finally kissing up at katsuki who moans at the action.

switching their positions, izuku looks down at katsuki and gently sucks on his neck, placing hickies and love marks.

as the two were busy with their .. activities, they didn't notice dabi climbing through the window.  well, izuku didn't. katsuki did, and stayed silent as he watched dabi come to them, kissing katsuki gently on the forehead before softly yanking izuku by his hair and kissing him.

"aw, well look at this. looks like i have two little mouses underneath me." he grins, cradling the both of them.

"come on, strip and lay down. i'm planning on draining the both of you tonight..~"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i am not sorry .. at all