𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢'𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

*revised/edited*

🖤🖤🖤

cw; torture (not too graphic), slight vomit (just a little-), forced marriage, drugging

in the village of musutafu, there's a special ritual that takes place every 10 years.

a man or a woman is offered to a kitsune to marry.

many called it weird and suspicious. why would a human willingly marry a bloodthirsty beast?

well, that's because there's a curse that lays in the village. no one knows exactly how the curse came. but one thing is for certain, they don't want to break their ritual.

because they're afraid. they're afraid of a hellish torture that they might endure.

so, every night, the villagers pray. they pray for themselves, they pray for the souls that has fallen victim to the kitsune, and that the kitsune is finally sated.

but the kitsune is never sated. their hunger for flesh and love will never go away. it'll curse them for their lives.

but this year, they kept saying, will be different. this year, they'll send someone special.

someone who the village claims is a kin to them. probably. they don't really know. but they claim that they know.

they claim that it's the eyes. the kitsune has red eyes that glows at night if someone dares to look at the forest.

katsuki bakugou has the same colored eyes as the kitsune. they knew and saw it at when he was a baby.

so what better way to get rid of the curse rather than to simply give him up? make him go back and let them devour and kill him?

his parents were distraught, of course they were. they were going to lose their son.

but it's for the better. they can always have another son, they say. and besides, katsuki is cursed because of his eyes. if he weren't of age right now, he'd probably curse them all right now.

they still didn't understand. much to their disappointment. but still, katsuki is going to get married. wether they like it or not.

🖤🖤🖤

katsuki expects it to hurt. the after party, he means.

everyone is calming him. their words are coated with fake affection. it makes him gag.

they all are readying him for his wedding. his last night of life. they fit him for a suit, tailored for his size and tastes. they inject him with something. "to dull the pain." they say. lies. they give him a ring. he wants to laugh. it's not a real ring.

they can't afford a real diamond ring. so they settle with the fake one. katsuki wonders if this is the same one that the others had worn on their last nights when they...

... katsuki decides to not think about it.

he doesn't think about it until it's time for him to walk down the aisle.

the moment he walks down the aisle, he's suddenly struken with fear. he suddenly can't stop shaking.

it doesn't stop. not even when he sees his soon to be murderer.

their eyes shifted in a quick second. but katsuki catches it. he seen the red before the green.

they say their vows. it's fake. generic. katsuki hates it. katsuki feels himself heating up before dismissing it as the clothes being too hot on him.