𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧

*edited/revised*

cw; panic attacks, slight hallucinations, nightmares

katsuki doesn't know how to feel when he realises that he's alive.

he should be glad, he thinks. be grateful and thankful that he survived something as traumatic and dangerous as that.

but... he isn't. he doesn't feel anything. he guesses it's the dozens of tubes that's stuck in his skin, giving him both water and homemade liquidized painkillers.

... he's in a hospice, huh? someone had bought him to a hospice late at night, while it was snowing.

why?

why would they save him? unless... they wanted something from him. they probably do. katsuki thinks they want answers about how he survived them, but he already knows how they got their answer.

he is the kitsunes kin, after all.

he sighs, eyes looking away from the dirty light that he has the displeasure of looking up at. he glances down at himself. his cut off feet is bandaged, and his broken arms were in casts. he sighs. at least he gets to keep his arms..

but he can't go back to sleep. he doesn't really want to go back to sleep.

maybe... if he stays up, he'll be able to see hie parents again.

maybe.

🖤🖤🖤

the townfolk is shocked to learn that katsuki is alive.

they all presumed him as dead. they had seen the bedsheets and the bloodied ring.

if katsuki isn't dead, then... does- does that mean that the curse is still here? the ritual didn't work?! this means that they'll die...!

but they don't. they village doesn't die. instead they live. they live for a day, and another day, and...

this... this... this isn't right. katsuki is supposed to be dead, why wasn't he dead?!

it's all his fault, they presume. why is he alive.. and why are they going to die? it isn't fair!

katsuki's supposed to die.. they hadn't killed him, but by his position he was in; two broken arms, body full of scars, feet cut off...

they were going to kill him, they could tell. he was going to die. but no, like a stubborn cockroach, katsuki ran and survived.

this is all his fault. all his fault. he should've died.

but it's fine. they're just going to have to find another way to get rid of katsuki permanently.

their village will soon be free of this curse.

🖤🖤🖤

katsuki should've been used to the glares and whispers. well- he was, before that happened.

but... this was... weird.

the glares and whispers turned into something else. they weren't even trying to hide their malice nor their hatred.

instead, they say their poisoned filled words outloud for katsuki to hear. his parents tried, his mother gotten it to lessen and his father gotten it to not happen around him.

but it doesn't stop. their comments doesn't stop.

they whisper cruel things about him. about what he should've done. he can't but listen to them.

" it's all his fault! we're dead now because of him! "

no.. it can't be. katsuki's alive because he wanted to live.