𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐭 #𝟒

yayyy another prompt ^^

yandere ! momo x katsuki ft. dollification (check at the end)

imagine; momo dresses katsuki up in pretty dresses, skirts, girlish things.

putting the prettiest makeup on him.

treasuring him and loving him dearly...

all while he's programmed to be this way.

all while he's silently suffering.

all while because this was their life; a doll, or a doll collector.

and this was normal. if they were to die, they would just be bought back to life. if they were run away, they would be punished. if they were to defy their master/mistress, they would be hypnotized or mindbroken.

so katsuki chooses to suffer, while thinking how nice life would've been if he had still been dead. ❞

fun fact ; i wrote this as a oneshot

and then i lost it somewhere in my journals

:')

that's pain, i'm telling you.

ahem...

dollification — not gonna lie... it's a sexual fetish

when i thought of this, i thought it wasn't a word, so when i looked it up to see if it WAS a real word... guess what?

it's a real word!

it's basically where you turn someone into a living doll and that person is, uh... aroused by that (not going into full detail)

in here (and my oneshot that i sadly lost) it isn't sexualized in any kind of way, i promise.

it's literally just a dystopian au where some people are labeled as dolls and are trained to be different kinds of dolls.

and others are doll collectors and they're trained to collect different kinds of dolls and take care of them. if they fail, they're going to be, well... punished.

i'm saying this rn, don't look it up.

if you did, i warned ya.

luv ya'll 😚💕