𝐦𝐲 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧

this may be getting a part two-

tamabaku

CW ( central warnings ) - ooc ! villain ! tamaki, slight feminization, fluffy fluff fluff, yandere undertones

im a sucker for hand kisses pls-

alongside with my addiction to royaltycore- that's a blessing in disguise

️❤️❤️

katsuki... is bored.

this isn't the first time he's been terribly bored like this.

and it probably wouldn't be the last as he's stuck in this... unvarying kingdom and its dullsville of a village that barely gets any attention.

in fact, the only times katsuki gets a little bit of excitement is when he goes outside and goes to the forest behind the castle right outside of his window.

if they thought i'd look out of my window like a sad little prince they thought wrong.

like hell katsuki would let this peaceful place go to waste! and besides, it was the only peace and quiet he would get from, well, his guards.

kirishima for example. he's like a puppy, annoyingly so. but katsuki can't complain. it's not like the other two aren't any better. kaminari is as dumb as rocks; can't carry out a command and always on his ass.

izuku - or deku, as katsuki had nicknamed him - seemed useful. he.. wasn't really a guard, actually. sure, he can drop whatever he's doing to protect katsuki and...

why the hell am i praising that goddamn deku? katsuki smacks himself mentally. he's nothing but a servant. someone who's only to serve you. that's it.

the blond sighs before getting up. he had to be back before the sun sets and before his lessons starts back up again.

and as he gets up... he hears a slight rustle in the trees. shrugging it off as a squirrel gathering nuts for the winter - it is getting quite nippy out. he might need to get his fur coat soon - he starts walking back to the castle.

when he hears it again and ignores it. and again.. and again... and...

"if it doesn't stop, we're going to have roasted squirrel for dinner tonight." he growls, eyes narrowing at the tree. he starts walking again. no further hindrances happened.

...if you exclude the feeling of being watched.

❤️❤️❤️

katsuki's back outside next week. and he was right; it was getting cold. winter is coming and he hates it.

winter stops everything and then there's the cold. he hates the cold. he wishes it could just ... die.

he's doing the same thing as usual. which was nothing but laying in the grass that was wet from the watering that the gardeners do each morning. katsuki feels for them the moment the dreadful snow comes in.

he closes his eyes, smelling the plants and feeling the slightly cool air on his skin when he feels the eyes on him again. he frowns, eyes opening. not this shit again. he thinks, annoyed.

i'm not going back in so early. whoever they are... they're going to get their eyes carved out of their idiotic skull. he thinks, going back to relaxing.