kiss

cw — dekubaku, kissing, fluff

lil note here: alr, so, losing motivation for this book rn (hence the long pauses on updates). i still wanna write oneshots and things alike for this book, but i need to write something else rq. probably gonna upload a draft i've been working on since last year or something idk.
i'm gonna mark this book as completed, but i'll still be writing in here. that's just so wattpad won't try to delete it or anything,,

🖤🖤🖤

it's the small moments like these, that katsuki treasures.

the silent, quiet moments. where his mind is quiet, where everything is quiet. but it's his mind that remains silent. none of his yelling, his need for attention, and his peers voices rings through.

instead, it's the soft, melodic rhythm of a heartbeat that comes in slow, and goes slowly. the sound of gentle breathing that katsuki usually never can stand, but it sounds perfect in this setting.

it's the feel of warm, scarred hands, that brings katsuki to reality. the hands that he came to appreciate and count each imperfection on, came in his hair. scratching his scalp in a way that leaves him weak in the knees and silently pleading for more in euphoria.

it's the soft tickle of overgrown green curls that katsuki has the urge to cut. but he can't bring himself to, because despite the annoyance he sees at such a messy, neat mess, he loves that messy, neat mess as much as he loves its owner.

it's the freckles that katsuki's counted every morning and night. he can name the amount off the top of his head if ever asked about it. and even when izuku wasn't right besides him, he'd still count the amount in a distance on each cheek.

it's the person that holds him like he's a treasure. the warmth that radiates from his body and hands and everything alike and it makes katsuki feel like he's in a safe haven which he is. and he's taking complete and full advantage of it, never letting a moment go to waste the moment izuku is cuddling up to him in this bed that smells like his sweat, nature and that damn sweet smell that katsuki can never place.

but mostly, the one part that katsuki's horribly in love with, is the kisses he receives like right now. like how their lips fit together like a puzzle piece that connects easily. how easily they slot together, even in the most chaste of kisses. how perfect they feel when, even if it's a short kiss that makes both of them pout knowing how many izuku is able to give, it feels right.

and right now, as they both kiss each other, lips locked together, katsuki feels nothing but absolute and pure bliss that leaves him slack and malleable. the blankness of his head, the melody of his heartbeat intertwining with izuku's and there's nothing else in this room except for them.

katsuki is utterly in love with izuku, it's not even funny at this point. how a kiss, something this short and affectionate, makes it seem like the world has silenced and there's no katsuki there's only izuku, and how fuzzy his vision gets to the point where he sees colors and in the midst of those colors, katsuki's able to see izuku's scheme the best out of everything else.

and when they break apart, katsuki's left feeling like he's high. even with the small kisses that brings him back to reality, each one feeling like a shot of endorphins and oxytocin, he can still feel like he's floating.

in the midst of this, izuku smiles down at katsuki. radiant and human, like he always is. "are you okay, katsuki?"

"yeah," katsuki answers after a while. when the high lets him come down, and when katsuki comes down, he's left feeling like he needs more.

izuku rubs his lips in a soft motion that leaves katsuki feeling like he's getting drugged again. a hazy pink blush, and izuku leans down to kiss him once again.

katsuki falls for izuku all over again.

and deep down, he knows izuku's feeling the same thing.

lol, i tried.

love y'all <3