𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 🎃

hi. quick warning; long ass mf chapter. you've been warned. also, important a/n at the end―

DAY ONE ;;; DEKUBAKU + SUBTOB/POWER BOTTOM

❝ today was katsuki's birthday, and izuku was so ready to give katsuki his special present.

first, it was a birthday cake he made in 3 hours that katsuki loved. it then progressed to them falling on to the bed, kissing and the ash blond getting ready to do whatever izuku asked him too, like a good boy. izuku coos, and lets the blond back up, saying that his present wasn't over yet, which made katsuki confused as hell.

izuku handed katsuki the lube and asked him to, "finger my hole until it was slick and wet enough for your cock to slide in."

again, katsuki was confused but did what izuku told him to do. at first, he thought it was going to like last time where izuku rode his cock to the point where it hurted to cum and he was on the verge to passing out, but it seems like he was wrong because once he was finished fingering izuku, he threw away the bottle of lube away to wherever in the room, and guided the blond's cock to his hole. "you're going to fuck me while i jerk myself off. you can do that, can't you baby?"

izuku knows he can, but topping really wasn't katsuki's skill, so that's why he'll still be telling the blond what to do. even as a bottom. katsuki nods, and slowly pushes his cock into izuku's dripping hole. they both moan, and katsuki slowly started to thrust inside.

izuku tells him to go faster, he does so. izuku says to be rougher, katsuki'll be rougher. izuku jerks himself off, while katsuki's crying because he wants to cum inside of izuku, but can't since he doesn't have the green light to do so.

until the end, that is. once izuku feels his release coming, and it was coming fast, he tells the blond to cum inside of him after he notices that katsuki was begging and started to thrust in a abandoned rhythm. ❞

DAY TWO ;;; IIDABAKU + DEEPTHROATING + CAR SEX

❝ sex wasn't something iida and bakugou do everytime theyre alone. once in a while was enough for them, and they only do it in thr comfort of their house. well, until tonight.

iida brought bakugou to his business me eting, which went well, and were driving home. it was silent, and that didn't bother them. or iida, he guesses when he notices that bakugou was fidgiting in his seat. he asks if he was okay, and bakugou just said, "yeah don't worry about it engine legs."

then he did it again, except he took off his seatbelt, something that iida nags bakugou about time from time again, and he was about to warn him about that, until bakugou on his knees. in front of iida's crotch.

"bakugou, i'm driving right now. can't this wait until we get home..?"

"yes." bakugou responds, taking iida's cock out of his pants and boxers.

"pretty sure that isn't a yes."

"pretty sure you aren't hard right now." bakugou snorts, jerking iida off slowly and gently before kissing the tip of the head and licking the bead of precum off of it.

"that's because you're touching my cock right now." iida sighs but made no move to stop the blond.

bakugou responds by taking his cock into his mouth, sucking gently and seeing iida held onto the steering wheel harder, and he smirks, taking more into his mouth and moaning a bit.