𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞?

:D

todokiridekubaku

( the cat up there is sposed to be suki. katsuki's cat. )

life is full of surprises.

they can be good, or they can be bad. depends on the way you take it.

for me, life seemed to be full of surprises. bad surprises.

surpises i'm not really sure that they were surprises, anymore.

but i supposed the best surprises i ever had in my life was when my cat almost ran away completely from home...

and the other was when i had gotten accepted into ua.

i remembered that it was a completely rainy day. i hated the rain so i decided to stay in.

and falling asleep after watching a movie, i had realized that my cat, suki, was gone.

now, in reality, you would be scared for your cat to be gone from your house.

but i was fucking terrified.

let me explain; i live in a neighborhood where the people ( and animals ) are motherfuckers. for example...! a damn group of dogs killed a cat three days ago.

and a couple of people set someone's house on fire. with the people still in. they died. the firefighters didn't even come here.

in fact, when someone calls them, they'll just respond with, "that neighborhood is currently abandoned. please do not prank us again. have a nice day."

so you can see why i'm very terrified for suki ( mina gave him the name ) to be out late at night.

so, in the pouring rain, without a coat or shoes, i ran and yelled out for suki. she usually responds to my voice, and the longer i didn't hear her bored mews, the more i got worried.

and thankfully, when i finally did hear her mews, i was afraid when i see that it came from a fucking alleyway.

the alleyways were the perfect place to die. and i should know. i saw someone die there.

hence the information i know now as to never call the goddamn police. or any type of help ever.

so, grabbing a piece of scrap metal that had a jagged edge on both ends, i walked into the alleyway. feels like i'm in a horror movie.

except i'm not about to become a dumbass bitch who screams bloody murder, drops the weapon and dies within the first 5 minutes.

but thankfully, i didn't. instead, i found suki safe, her eyes practically litting up when she sees me.

but she was being cradled by someone, too. and when they heard me, they turned around. "oh... is this your cat?"

i glare at them, and now that i did, i could see them a bit better. fucking shitty ass red hair. does he really think that looks... good? "no shit, dumbass." i spit, "it's obviously on her tag."

"...wait, so... they're a she?"

my eye twitched. i'm not about to kill someone else, just let me be on my merry way with my cat. "just give me suki back."