𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞?

✌🏾

first day of school...

and already i'm in fucking trouble.

with three other dumbasses.

great. just fucking great. i think bitterly.

a man with stubble on his face sighs, rubbing his head with one hand. "so... can you explain why you all fought in the middle of the hall in the first day of school?" he asks in a tired voice.

"well catnapper here—"

"again, i didn't know it was your cat! i thought she was a stray!"

"she... had... a collar." i say slowly, hands itching to wrap around his throat.

"well i was wondering what the commotion was out in the hallway. then a minute later i was in the middle of a cat battle." icy hot says.

"cat battle?!"

"i think izu was the only who didn't get hit."

"i was dragged in all of this..." he whimpers.

"awe, we're sorry midobro."

eyebags sighs, "alright. you're lucky i'm too tired to give you all detention. so you're all free to go and let me sleep in peace." he brings out a yellow sleeping bag.

deku looks concerned. "uh... sir? i dont think this is a place where—"

"leave."

and just like that... he fell asleep. "hah?"

catnapper shakes his head. "let's just leave him alone." he whispers, leaving the room quietly.

we follow suit and closed the door silently as to not wake him up. "i think he's our homeroom and home economics teacher..." deku says.

"well if he is then attendance is gonna be a piece of cake." i snort.

"that still doesn't mean that you should skip class, though."

"shut it, icy hot."

"my name is todoroki shoto.. not icy hot." he furrows his eyebrows with a confused look on his face.

"it's a nickname, dumbass."

"ah, i see..." he looks down. "then.. should i give you a nickname?"

"what?!" i shriek.

"i already gave kacchan a nickname!" deku pouts.

"oh.. so, what is kacchans nickname?"

"no, 'kacchan' is the nickname, dumbass!"

"oh, i'm sorry."

"it's fine, todoroki! you didn't know." deku smiles.

"wow... this has been a first day." catnapper awkwardly smiles.

"you really think so?" icy hot deadpans. "we've been jumped by a feral pomeranian—"