Announcement (Again, sorry RIP)

Yes, hello. Again.

Turns out, my final assignment for English is to write a short story and it's due the day after tomorrow, so I don't really have that much time to finish it off, counting work and other lovely life matters.

Thus, no chapter on Wednesday.

And no extra chapter on Saturday. I just haven't the time this week, sorry!

If you comment, I'll probably reply like a little later than I usually do (I like replying quick but I might not have time to check lol T^T) just in case you were wonderin'.

However, holidays ARE coming soon, in like a week, and I swear when it comes you'll see less of me posting late, or being unable to update the chapter! I'll also use the holidays to make a few backups in case, if I have the time to do that, and I may give you the occasional extra chapter during those two months~

I'll see you wonderful people on Saturday, and have a brilliant week until then! Also, for any of you who are getting ready for the end of your term or year, best of luck! You got this! Also, I recommend drinking lots of water, I don't know about you guys, but it's summer here and I'm melting like Olaf, 'cept I don't have a cute little snow cloud to keep me up and kickin'.

See you!