lan wangji x reader ❄️࿐

▶ Requested by no one :')

▶ Fluff?? -- Reader just wants an excuse to hold Lan Zhan's hand :')

▶ Male reader 

▶ EXTRA : Set in the present and not the past so they are older -- Dafan Mountain arc

What the reader is wearing :) You can changed it if you want this is just to help me - The hair is also like that but you can also changed it too 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Lan Zhan~"

"Lan Wangji!" 

"Second Young Master Lan~" 

[Y/N] Called out but was ignored. He pouted as he followed behind the Lans. "Sizhui~ Where are we going?" The male turned to Lan Sizhui. "We are at Dafan Mountain. We-" But Lan Jingyi interrupted him. "Don't you remember? We are trying to track down that arm!" He sassed which made [Y/N] pout and hide behind Lan Sizhui. "So mean~" He cried. 

"Young Master [Y/N], where is your sword?" Lan Sizhui asked as he noticed that male didn't have his sword with him. The [H/C] haired male gasped and started to pat himself down and started to cry, crocodile tears streaming down his face. "I left it at the Cloud Recesses...! Nooo..!" He sobbed. 

"How do you forget your own sword?!" Lan Jingyi exclaimed. [Y/N] just looked away and whistled lightly, hands behind his back. 

"Young Master [Y/N]!" Lan Sizhui called out in worry. "Not to worry Sizhui~ Its just a spirit catching net~!" Then he processed his own words. 

.

.

.

"WAIT WHAT!?" He screeched. "G-GEt me DowN!" He screamed. Sizhui just sighed in relief. "He's fine.." Lan Jingyi watched with amusement. "There are spirit nets all over the place. You can barely walk without stepping into one." 

"Destory them all." Lan Wangji ordered. He sent his sword to the one where the [H/C] haired male was and cut it down. 

[Y/N] was just chilling the net when it suddenly broke and he started to fall to the ground. Not expecting to be rescued, he was prepared to feel pain but when he opened his [E/C] eyes, he was met with Lan Wangji's golden ones. His cheeks flushed a little. "Ah~ Lan Wangji! My savior!!" He cheered and wrapped his arms around Lan Wangji's neck only to be dropped on to the floor. "Ow~" He cried and rubbed his butt. "Why does everyone treat me so harshly.." He muttered. He still sounded playful but his words had a dark under tone. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[Y/N] ran up to where Lan Wangji had gone off too. He saw that the angry grape and the angry yellow grape were there along with some man he had never seen before. 

"Lan Zhan~! Wait for me! How dare you just drop me like that!" The [H/C] haired male whined but was ignored by everyone once again. 

"I see why the Second Young Master of Lan Clan is said to arrive in disorder. Never imaged you'd show up in such a remote place." Jiang Cheng smirked. [Y/N] just rolled his eyes and looked at him with a bored look. 'Jeez if I knew he was going to be here I would have just stayed at Cloud Recesses...' [Y/N] closed his eyes and focused on where his sword was left. 'This is going to take a while..' He thought gloomily. 

Wei Wuxian looked at the male weirdly. Who was this boy? Why had he never seen him before? Also was he close to Lan Wangji? He had so many questions and even more began to bubble up when the [H/C] haired male sat down under a tree, ignoring everyone and the conversation at hand, and put his hands together and started to make different hand signs. His eyes were closed and he looked like he was in deep contestation. 

Wei Wuxian decided to stay by the males side while he did whatever it was he was doing. The ground started to rumble. Wei Wuxian stood up and looked at the direction where he had seen the juniors disappear too. Still [Y/N] did not move. 

Inside [Y/N]'s brain he was still trying to locate his sword and make it come to him. 'Why must we be so far away.. I should have just brought the stupid thing with me.. Or maybe Lan Zhan would let me use his sword again..' 

[Y/N]'s [E/C] eyes snapped open however when he felt heat all around him. 'When.. Was the forest always this hot?' He thought dumbly. 

He stood and looked around. "What.. happened?" He turned and saw Jin Ling being strangled by a stone statue. He tilted his head. 'Could stone statues always do this..? If so why can't I do that too?' He sighed playfully. 'You know what. Just this once I will do this. No more being lazy I guess..' 

[Y/N] rushed forward and summoned his sword. It flew into his hand and he round house kicked the stone statues head while using his sword to block one of the arms that also had come to attack him. He groaned. "This is so troublesome!" He yelled and cut the arm that was holding Jin Ling off then caught the boy in yellow. They landed safely on the ground aways from the statue in time to see that Wen Ning, The Ghost General to pop out of the ground.

[Y/N] stared in wonder. "Oh Wow~! I want to do that!!" He smiled brightly. Lan Jingyi, Lan Sizhui, and everyone else except for Lan Wangji stared at the [H/C] haired male in wonder. Who knew that such a lazy, laid back, and playful man could do that. 

He dropped Jin Ling onto the ground and looked at his sword. "Hey! This isn't my sword!" He looked all around. Lan Wangji approached him and held his hand out. [Y/N] chuckled nervously and handed the cold male the sword. "Sorry Lan Zhan.." He rubbed the back of his head nervously. "I didn't mean to summon your sword.. I thought I had summoned my sword." Not receiving he reply [Y/N] just shrugged. "I mean it did get the job done!" He cheered. They let The Ghost General deal with the statue and the arm. 

Lan Wangji and [Y/N] then proceeded to have a silent conversation with their eyes. To anyone else it just looked like they were glaring at each other. 

[Y/N] smirked. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

They had arrived back at the Cloud Recesses and [Y/N] found his sword finally. It was safely hidden away in the folds of his clothing. 

He and Lan Zhan were taking a walk through the back hills of the Cloud Recesses. Hand in hand. Their arms were lightly swinging back and fourth due to [Y/N] swinging their arms in a happy manner as they walked peacefully. 

"Lan Zhan~" He sang. "Mn." [Y/N] smiled brightly. "Lets go to town and buy some Emperors Smile!" [Y/N] cheered. "I like when you are drunk. You're so much more expressive~" Though he face did not change, Lan Wangji's ears became red.  "Alcohol is prohibited in Cloud Recesses." Lan Wangji said sternly making [Y/N] pout. "But we can go somewhere else and drink it!" 

Lan Wangji pulled his hand away from the latter and started to walk back. "Wait~! No!! Lan Zhan! I'm sorry!! Come back!!" [Y/N] cried, chasing after the male who didn't even send another glance at the male. "Lan Zhan!!" 

"Lan Zhan come back!! I love you!! I'm sorry!!" [Y/N] cried. "Lan Zhannnn!!!" 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ I tried something new again ^^ and I actually really like this 

Completed : 6/29/2021