nie mingjue x wen!reader ⚔️࿐

▶ Requested by - @beth041099 

▶ Fluff and angst 

▶ Female Reader 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"W-Wait! Please!" A brown haired girl cried. She bowed. "P-Please take me! I promise to help in any way I can!" 

The three Nie disciples narrowed their eyes at the female. 

"You?" One spat. "What could you do?!" 

"Your just a girl." Another sneered. 

The third slowly backed away. When he was far enough away he turned his back and ran off. 

The brown haired girls face slowly drained. 'I'm so stupid.. I knew I shouldn't have done this... Ugh! If only father wasn't so stupid!' 

The third disciple came back running, a tall intimidating figure following close behind. 

The other two disciples noticed the sudden shadow over them and turned to look behind them only to freeze in fear. 

The man crossed his arms over his wide chest, looking unimpressed. "And what do you think you two are doing?" He roared making the two disciples flinch, even the third winced slightly. They cowered in fear. Clearly this man was the one in power. "She wants to join and help us so why are you two kicking her away?" 

One brave disciple spoke up, voice shaking. "S-she... S-she's a-a-a g-girl.." 

The tall man raised an eyebrow. "SO?! She's a girl!" He laughed humorlessly. "The Wens," He spat the name out like poison. "Have women fighting on their side! They fight on the front lines! Whats wrong with us having women fight on our side too!? You think we are better than the Wens by not letting the women fight if they wish to?!" The disciple lowered his head, knees shaking looking about ready to give. "In war, it doesn't matter where you came from or what gender you are. We are all fighting for one thing!" The girl had to admit, he sure was scary. "Defeating the Wens!" (Idk I just have always thought that Nie Mingjue drinks his respect women juice everyday ya know? Like he seems like the type to respect women and treat them the same as everyone else and not degrade them. Like, he believes that they are just as capable as men are) 

The brown haired women's eyes widened. 'He.. referred to me as a women..' Her eyes lit up with a small flame of hope and determination. 'Maybe.. Maybe I really can help..!' 

The disciples didn't dare to try and speak up again. 

"Now leave." The man hissed, dangerously calm. The two disciples bolted immediately after they heard that and the third followed soon after not wanting to be involved anymore than he had too. 

The man let out a sigh, rubbing his temples. 

The girl almost thought to stop bowing but decided against it. She lowered her head back down, a little intimidated.