jiang yanli x child!reader 🌺࿐

▶ Requested by - @Hayley092076 

▶ Fluff with slight angst? 

▶ Female Reader

▶ Explanation - Jiang Yanli gave birth to Jin Ling then about a year and a half later she gave birth to another child, a female Jin [Y/N] (your last name kinda has to be Jin). No one except Jin Zixuan and Jiang Yanli knew about [Y/N]. How Yanli got pregnant again is a mystery and will forever be a mystery(fanfic logic). Something happened and [Y/N] was taken away so she never knew about her father or older brother, she did however know about her mother but not a lot. And I'm going to pull a Naruto (where he meets his parents even though they are dead) and say that somehow she is able to meet her parents even though they are dead. Lmao does this make any sense? 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Yanli held her little daughter in her arms, smiling softly. "Your going to grow up and be the beautifulest girl ever!" She cooed softly. Her daughter made some cute baby noises and made grabby hands towards her mother. Yanli smiled and let her daughter grab on to her finger. "And your brother will protect you.." Yanli's eyes clouded over slightly as she remembered the good memories with her own brothers and how protective they were and still are over her. 

Yanli hugged her daughter. "I love you very much.. A-[Y/N]..." 

She was the last gift the Jin Zixuan ever gave Jiang Yanli... 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

When [Y/N] opened her eyes again she was in a large, never ending, field. The golden clouds around her sparkled and swayed in the breeze. She was only 9 so she didn't really think much of it. [Y/N] took and seat and started to make flower crowns. It's what she was best at because that was all she could do. 

In her tiny village all she did was make flower crowns all day because she was alone and had no one. She had heard that her mother had liked flowers and cooking so she had tried really hard to learn things that her mother would have liked. But if I'm being honest she really sucks at cooking, nearly burned down the whole village and is now banned from any kitchens at all. She doesn't have much of a green thumb but she can make flower crowns so she settled for that. 

Jiang Yanli opened her eyes and was met with the sight of her husband. She smiled and hugged him tightly. Jin Zixuan flushed but hugged her back nonetheless. 

Once they were done they looked around. 

"Where.. are we..?" 

"I.. I don't know..." 

They kept looking until they came across a small girl sitting the the field a little ways away from them. 

"Wh..who is that.?"