nie mingjue x jin!reader ⚔️࿐

▶ Requested by - @feifei_port

▶ Fluff 

▶ Female Reader

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Ehh, Nie-Xiong who is that?" Wei Wuxian asked. He leaned into Nie Huaisang's shoulder, pointing to a women with [H/C] hair and [S/C] skin. 

The Nie smiled shyly, hiding further behind his fan. "T-thats [Y/N]-Jie." 

"Jie? Are you related?" Jiang Cheng asked. 

"OH!" Wei Wuxian's face let up in wonder. "I didn't know you had an older sister along with an older brother!" He pouted and stared accusingly at Huaisang. "Why didn't you tell me?!" 

"E-Eh no!" Nie Huaisang shook his head frantically, waving his arms. "W-we are not related! T-thats.." He blushed, shrinking a bit. "I-I'm sorry l-let me start again.." He coughed into his fan. "T-thats Jin [Y/N] but I-I call her [Y/N]-Jie because she i-is engaged to m-my brother.." 

Wei Wuxian's face blanked while Jiang Cheng rolled his eyes before slapping the back of his head, hard. "Snap out of it, would ya!" He snapped. 

Wei Wuxian began to cry, holding the back of his head gingerly. "O-Ow-ow! J-Jiang Cheng! Y-your so mean to me! W-watch it!" 

And so the two began to fight.

Nie Huaisang quietly slipped away, unnoticed. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"A-Sang!" 

Nie Huaisang turned around to see a smiling [Y/N]

"[Y/N]-J-Jie.." He smiled shyly, stuttering softly. 

"What are you doing here? I thought you said you would be with your friends." The [H/C] haired girls face grew concerned. It surprised the Nie. His brother had never been like this to him before so it was all new to him. He knew his brother had his well-begin in mind but this type of change is what he really needed. 

"T-they started t-to fight again.." 

[Y/N] nodded, not surprised. Nie Huaisang had gone on and on about them so she knew them very well even if she hadn't officially met them yet. "Would you like to join me for tea?" 

Nie Huaisang smiled, nodding. 

[Y/N] turned and began to walk, Nie Huaisang quickly caught up to her. 

"A-are you ever going to st-start wearing N-Nie robes..?" The smaller Nie asked, wanting to pick up conversation. He shyly kept looking away from here and then back. 

The [E/C] eyed female was silent, thinking deeply about the question. 

"I think after the wedding. We are only engaged right now so it only feels right for me to wear my Jin robes." She grinned childishly. "If I'm being honest I like these robes better. They are much more comfortable." 

'Thats because they are made of the finest silk..' Nie Huaisang deadpanned silently. 'Your from the Jin Clan.. of course those would be comfortable..' 

"Oh really?" A deep voice came from behind them making them jump. They both spun around, looking like a dear caught in the headlights. 

"D-Da-ge..." 

"A-Ming..." 

One voice stuttered nervously while the other smiled nervously, voice jumpy. 

Nie Mingjue crossed his large arms over his chest, raising an eyebrow. "Was there some secret meeting with my beloved that I did not know about?" 

"U-Um.." Nie Huaisang hid behind his fan, looking around frantically. "I-I thi-think... I hear Wei-Xiong a-and Jiang-Xiong calling m-me! B-b-bye [Y/N]-Jie, D-Da-ge!" With that, he rushed off frantically. 

[Y/N] sighed softly, shaking her head. 

"What was that about?" The taller Nie asked, expression shifting to that of a confused one. 

[Y/N] smiled, giggling softly. She playfully elbowed him. He smiled down at her. "You don't have to worry about that, tea?" She gestured to an open table with a pot of tea and two tea cups, steam faintly drifting out of the tops of each. 

He smiled gently, grabbing her soft hand gently with his rough, calloused one. "That would be lovely." 

They both walked over to the table, hand in hand. Nie Mingjue helped the [H/C] haired female sit down before sitting himself. 

Nie Huaisang, Jiang Cheng, and Wei Wuxian all watched them from the trees. 

"They are really cute together.." Wei Wuxian whispered. 

Nie Huaisang nodded shyly. "I-I really l-like her as m-my s-sister-in-law t-too.." 

[Y/N] talked away while the Nie merely watched her with deep fondness in his eyes. He ignored his tea and simply watched her as she talked and smiled. 

"It looks like their relationship shall last.." Jiang Cheng muttered.. "Better than my own parents one.."

"Wh-what was t-that.. Jiang-Xiong?" 

"Nothing.." 

"He sa-" 

"Shut it!" The Jiang hissed quietly, elbowing Wei Wuxian. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ Hope you enjoy :) 

▶ I may do a part two about when Nie Mingjue dies- 

Completed : 10/19/21