nie huaisang x gyomei!reader 🌿࿐

▶ Suggested by - @Action_LiveHex

▶ Fluff 

▶ Male Reader

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Here you are, [Y/N]-Shixiong." Nie Huaisang smiled softly as he handed the blind man a slice of watermelon. 

Said man smiled kindly and gently took it from the Nie's hands with Nie Huaisang's help, of course. 

"Thank you Young Master Nie." He dipped his head-in what he thought was the direction that Huaisang was. (It wasn't)

"A-ah.. Y-you can just c-call me Huaisang.." Nie Huaisang stuttered softly, taking a bite of his watermelon.

"Alright Huaisang. You can just call me [Y/N] then." The [H/C] haired male slowly took a bite of his watermelon, smiling softly. 

Soon after they had finished their little mid afternoon snack, a small group of younger disciples came running up to the pair. 

"[Y/N]-Ge!" 

"Gege!" 

"Da-Ge!" They all cheered, smiling happily. 

Even though [Y/N] couldn't see them he could still feel their happy aura that surrounded him and couldn't help but smile himself. "Hello young ones, what brings you here today?" 

"Can you tell us another story?" 

"Oh-OH! Can you please, please, let us hang off your arms again?" One pleaded. (Sadly puppy eyes didn't work on this man-) 

"Yes! His arms are like tree trunks!" 

"Oh can you please let us play with your cats today?" 

"Yes! The beige one is super pretty!" 

[Y/N] smiled. "How about I tell you a story today?" 

They all cheered, just happy to spend time with the kind, blind, man. 

Said male suddenly felt something grab onto both his legs on opposite sides. He chuckled and gently bent down so that they could grab onto his arms. Once they said they were ready, he slowly stood back up again, hearing the squeals of delight and joy as the two disciples hung off his arms, kicking their legs in the air and glancing down at the ground, laughing. 

Nie Huaisang watched fondly

Nie Huaisang watched fondly. Even if the [H/C] haired male had a disability that still didn't stop him from being kind. The Nie really admired that about the man. He wished he could be like him.. 

"Da-Ge! Tell us the story please!" 

[Y/N] smiled and nodded. He bent down and let the disciples drop to the floor softly. "Gather round," They all did so obediently. "What would you like to hear today?" 

They all began to bicker about what one they wanted to hear. No two were the same. They all wanted to hear different stories. 

"Ano.." A quiet voice spoke up. "W-what about how y-you... met Clan L-Leader Nie..?" They suggested. Soon everyone was nodding along and spouting noises of glee and agreement. 

Nie Huaisang's face flushed at the mention of him and the [H/C] haired male together.. Alone.. (Nothing like that.. yet...) 

[Y/N] smiled. "Sure, that sounds like a wonderful story for today." 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ I honestly had no idea what to do for him. I had many ideas but they all got tossed.. ahehe.. 🙈

▶ Hope you enjoy anyways even if its not my best 😅

Completed : 10/27/21