nie huaisang x reader 🌿࿐

▶ Requested by - @SaltyDino95 

▶ Fluff :) and maybe some angst- 

▶ Female reader 

▶ Explanation - [Y/N] is forced by her family to dress like a male. She has a twin brother who is older by a few minutes. He broke his leg and [Y/N] is forced to play her older brother. While pretending she meets a certain Nie and falls in love with him. They meet and become friends, the Nie thinking that she was her brother. However by some miracle the Nie finds out that she is in fact a girl who had actually been crushing on for a while. He coughs up the courage and confesses to her. 

[B/N] - brothers name 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"But I don't want too!" A [H/C] haired female yelled at her parents. Her father crossed his arms over his chest, eyes narrowing. Her mother slapped her across the face. The action shocked the female. Her mother had never once hit her no matter how made she made her. The [H/C] haired female's head snapped to the side from the force, her [E/C] eyes wide and mouth slightly parted. 

"You!" Her mother seethed. "You will do as we tell you!" She hissed. "And that is final! Now go and change!" 

[Y/N] was still in shock and numbly walked away. Her cheek sung and it was slowly turning red. Tears threatened to fall. 

She slid the door open to see her brother laying down, his [E/C] eyes closed. She envied him. He easily got all their parents love while she had to fight every single second of the day just to get someone out of them. And now, her mother had just slapped her. 

[B/N] opened his [E/C] eyes when he heard the door slid open. It was his younger sister. She had tears in her eyes and her cheek was growing red. She hadn't noticed that he was awake as she walked over and started going through his clothes, scowling. 

"Hey Meimei.. What are.. you doing..?" He greeted softly. 

[Y/N] did not respond and continued going through his different robes. 

"Meimei...?" 

Nothing. 

"[Y/N]!" He raised his voice slightly making the girl whip around and glare at him snapping, "What?!" 

She was mad he realized but also sad. She had a heated glare with tears in the corners of her eyes. 

"What.. happened? Why are you so mad.. and also sad?" He asked immediately, sitting up to the best of his ability. 

She glared harder at him. "Why do you care!?" 

"Because I'm your older brother! It's my job to worry and care about you!" His voice strained. He always hated fighting with his sister.