wangxian x kushina!reader 🥀❄️࿐

▶ Requested by - @HotBloodedHabanero

▶ Fluff 

▶ Female reader

[Y/N]'s hair rises up like Kushina's when she's mad

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[Y/N] gasped when she felt someone lift her up. She opened her eyes to see Wei Wuxian's face.

"W-what...?" She stuttered, eyes wide in surprise.

He grinned. "I promised you I would always be there!"

She blinked in surprise. He had said that but she had merely thought he was joking or at the very least, flirting. 

She was speechless.

"Hang on tight alright?"

"What do you m-" She was cut off as she screamed. Wei Wuxian jumped up into the air. [Y/N]'s hair whipped in the wind as time seemed to slow. Out of fright, she wrapped her arms tightly around the males neck who smiled at the gesture. He landed on a nearby tree branch before he started hopping from one to the next, not stopping.

[Y/N] soon found this to be fun instead of scary once she got used to it. She found herself smiling brightly as they jumped through the trees, the moon being their only source of light.

Wei Wuxian couldn't help but smile when he looked at the smiling girl.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[Y/N] smiled as Lan Wangji gently placed his outer robe over her shoulders. "A-Zhan.. You didn't really have to do that. You'll get cold too.." She trailed off as Lan Wangji simply shook his head. She huffed and gently hit the back of his head. "If you're going to do this then at least let's go inside! I don't need you getting sick!"

When she turned around to walk back inside, Lan Wangji smiled fondly at her, clearly amused at her reaction.

"Mn." He agreed and easily caught up to her. He gently wrapped his arm around her waist as they walked. [Y/N] felt her cheeks heat up at Wangji's affection that he rarely showed out in public. She puffed out her cheeks and continued on like it didn't bother her in the slightest. Okay that was a lie. What she really did was-

"Báichī!" She shouted, storming off, cheeks the color of an apple.

Lan Wangji paused. He was quite off guard by her outburst but he wasn't surprised. He expected her to say something like that to him when he did what he did. He couldn't help it and let out a small laugh.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[Y/N] ran into the room where Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian were. She was smiling brightly, a hand on her stomach.

(you already know where this is going right?)

"Ayia! A-[Y/N]? What's wrong?" Wei Wuxian asked, getting up and making his way over to the female.

Usually [Y/N] would hit the poor boy for saying something so dumb like that but she was far too happy right now to do that. It actually scared her two husbands.

"Ne... A-[Y/N]... Is everything okay.. Y-your really happy.. N-not that it's a bad thing! I-It's actually really nice that you're happy!" Wei Wuxian rambled. "I-Its just I-I'm really worried about what made y-you so happy."

"Mn." Lan Wangji spoke, standing next to Wei Wuxian.

[Y/N] grinned and hugged both of them. They spun her around. "You're going to be fathers!"

They both froze.

"W-Wait what?!" Wei Wuxian screamed. They placed her down. [Y/N] was smiling brightly.

Lan Wangji immediately went over to her and hugged her tightly. He was going to be a father.

Wei Wuxian was grinning madly while also crying. He was so happy but also worried. What if he was a bad father? What if [Y/N] left him! W-what if Lan Wangji left him! What if both of them left him!

[Y/N] noticed this and gestured for him to come over. He did so but hesitantly. She reached over and hugged him. "It's alright A-Ying. Everything will be alright. You have time to prepare."

He broke down and started crying.

"H-hey now! Y-your not supposed to be the one crying!" [Y/N] joked. "I'm the one who's supposed to be crying here!"

Wangji shook his head and kissed her on the lips.

[Y/N] flushed, caught completely off guard by his action.

"You'll... be a great mother.." He mumbled, hugging both of them.

She smiled brightly while crying tears of joy.

"How did I end up with you two?"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ Please tell me if this is wrong but Báichī means idiot - i was originally going to use 'baka' but thats japanese and this is chinese so it didn't feel right in using it

▶ I really didn't have any ideas for this until i searched up Kushina and Minato images

▶ I thought about having them die like how Minato and Kushina did but i told myself that i needed to keep it light and not heavy but if you do want me to do that then just ask and i will make a part two where they die- okay that sounded so sad-

▶ Hope you enjoy!

▶ Written on my school computer because my computer was being a bitch-

Completed : 9/25/21