lan sizhui x reader 📖࿐

▶ Requested by no one

▶ Fluff with some angst -- maybe lime near the end-

▶ Female reader

[Y/N] wakes up and can't remember anything except her name. Her lover, Lan Sizhui is very upset with this and tries very hard to help her regain the memories she lost along with making new ones along the way

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[Y/N]'s head pounded as she slowly opened her [E/C] eyes. She quickly sat up but immediately regretted it as dull pain started to form in her head. She gingerly grabbed her head with her hand. 

Once the pain subsided she looked around. She was in a room that seemed familiar to her but she couldn't remember why. Actually now that she thought about it. She couldn't remember anything except that her name was [Y/N]

The doors opened to reveal a male. (Fun Fact male corrected to camel) The male possessed a fair and refined appearance, with a dignified manner. He was dressed in white robes and a forehead ribbon with clouds on it. His eyes widened at the sight of her and he looked relieved as he quickly rushed out. 

[Y/N] just stared at the stop were he was, confused. Who was he? Where was she? What had happened? And more importantly who was she? Why couldn't she remember anything. Something about the male made her feel safe, like she knew him very well and they had a good relationship. 

When she tried to remember she was only met with white hot pain. [Y/N] didn't try to remember. She faintly remembers that people could sometimes lose their memories either due to a head injure or.. what was it called.. She closed her eyes. Oh yes! It was something called trauma! 

The male before came back suddenly, making her look up at him. He had brought more people. Two of them looked slightly older and were also dressed in all white and they too had the forehead ribbons. They looked like copies of each other almost but one of them was more cold and the other seemed more warm. Then there was the one male who was dressed in red and black. He seemed to be more relaxed and playful. 

The warmer of the copies smiled at her at they closed the doors behind them. "I see you are awake. How are you feeling?" [Y/N] hesitated. They seemed to know her but she didn't want to ask the question. "I.. My head hurts.." She said instead. The male who she had first seen before came up to her side. "I was so worried about you.. I'm glad that you are okay and that you're awake." He smiled fondly. [Y/N] couldn't take it anymore. The question was going to kill her. 

"U-um.. W-who.. are you all..?" She asked shyly, looking at them all as their faces slowly morphed into that of mixed feelings that she didn't know what they were called. "Y-Your joking.. right..?" She looked at the male who seemed close to her with a guilty look. His eyes went wide with the realization.