jealous!wen ning x reader ❤️️࿐

▶ Requested by - @Hayley092076

▶ Fluff 😊

▶ Female Reader

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Wen Ning looked around and saw that his best friend and also girlfriend, Wen [Y/N], was not around. He shyly thanked the vendor and walked around looking for the familiar [H/C] hair. 

When he found her, she was cornered by a male who looked like she was flirting with her. Something bubbled up inside Wen Ning that he had never felt before. His eyes narrowed slightly thinking of what he should do. He didn't know how to protect [Y/N] because he was so shy and nervous. 

He just let the unknown feeling take over.

"Hey so you wanna come with me? I can show you a good time~" The male winked and got closer to the [H/C] haired female. 

"N-No thank you.. I have a boyfriend.." She muttered and tried to push him away. 

"Well I don't see him anywhere. Come on. He doesn't have to know." The male grinned and basically undressed her with his eyes. 

A hand grabbed his shoulder with a firm grip. 

"Please stop harassing my girlfriend." Wen Ning spoke calmly. Deadly calm. 

The male turned his head and laughed when he saw Wen Ning. "Haha.. Oh you're her boyfriend? I'm sure I could treat her way better than you ever could." He sneered. 

Wen Ning's grip on his shoulder unconsciously tightened making the male wince. "I won't ask again. Stop it and leave her alone." Wen Ning's face was void of any shyness that he once had. It was hard and cold. 

The male shivered. "Like hell-" The man cut himself off when he saw Wen Ning's expression darken farther. "Y-Yes.." He stuttered. Wen Ning released him and he ran off. Wen Ning's glare followed him until he was no longer in sight. 

Wen Ning turned around and his normal unsure, uneasy expression was back. "I-I'm sorry.. A-Are you alright..?" 

[Y/N] smiled and hugged Wen Ning tightly. "Thank you A-Ning.." 

Wen Ning smiled shyly and hugged her back. 

"Lets go home.. I-I'm sorry I didn't c-come sooner.." 

[Y/N] smiled and nodded. "Its okay, all that matters is that you did come." 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Everyone will tell you that Wen [Y/N], despite being a Wen, was both pretty and hot. So when everyone found at that she was being courted they demanded who. 

Wen Ning was really shy and didn't want to tell everyone so they kept it a secret. 

But since they didn't know who people just assumed it was a lie and continued to flirt and give gifts to Wen [Y/N] -- which didn't sit to well with Wen Ning. 

[Y/N] smiled and thanked the Nie disciple as he ran off leaving [Y/N] with an armful of gifts such as flowers, hairpins, food, and much more. [Y/N] sighed and turned around. She felt bad about having to throw everything away or give it away but she didn't need all this plus she was happy with everything Wen Ning had gotten her and still gets her. 

Wen Ning was sitting reading a book on different types fo medicine because his sister, Wen Qing, had ordered him to read it and finish it before she got back. He had no clue what she was doing but didn't question it. 

He looked up when he saw his girlfriend, Wen [Y/N], walk in with an armful of gifts. His eyes narrowed and became colder at the sight. He always wondered how he had gotten with [Y/N]. She was beautiful and everyone wanted her even if she was a Wen. He didn't tell anyone, not even his sister, but he actually got jealous pretty easily especially if it was something about the [H/C] haired female.  

"W-what are all of t-those?" He asked, his voice sounded a lot colder than he wanted. 

[Y/N] smiled shyly. "I got all of these throughout the day.." She sat down and dropped everything in front of her on the table. "I have to go through them all and sort which ones I will give away and which ones I will throw away." 

Wen Ning nodded stiffly and looked down at his book. He didn't realize he was staring at the same line for a while until he gave up and secretly watched the [E/C] eyed girl. She was sorting the items into two different piles. 

Watching her do this made something he didn't know bubble up inside of him. It was a sour feeling and he felt guilty for even feeling it. 

[Y/N] stopped and looked up. She noticed Wen Ning's glazed over expression. She leaded over and waved her hand in front of his eyes. That didn't seem to work though. She stood up and walked over to him. 

"A-Ning.. Whats wrong?" 

Wen Ning jumped. When had see gotten up? 

"W-What?" 

"I asked what was wrong? You seem out of it. If you want I can always tell sister-in-law that you weren't feeling well and that you can finish the book later." [Y/N] looked concerned. 

Wen Ning did a closed eye smile. "Its alright A-[Y/N]. I feel fine I just must be a little tired." 

"If you feel tired then you should lay down. Don't push yourself." [Y/N] smiled a little and gave him a peck on the lips. Wen Ning blushed bright red and buried his face in his book. [Y/N]'s soft laugh echoed out. 

At first it was just cute things like holding hands, hugging, or cuddling. They were both a little nervous because it was their first time in a relationship and both agreed to take it slow. Then one day [Y/N] accidentally kissed him on the cheek. They both were tomatoes and couldn't make eye contact with each other for 2 weeks after. Soon after they finally managed to talk to each other and worked out a solution. They would still take it slow but also added kisses to the list. They had never kissed each other on the lips before and it had always been [Y/N] doing most of it. She had kissed his forehead, his cheek, hands, and now his lips. 

"What don't tell me you are jealous?" 

Wen Ning burying his head farther into the book was her answer. She laughed. "A-Ning! You know that you don't have to worry about others! I only love you!" He hesitantly moved the book down so that his eyes peeked out and he could see [Y/N] laughing. She was smiling brightly. 

"I-I.. I'm not j-jealous..." He muttered. 

"Its okay. I get jealous to sometimes. Though probably not as much as you." 

Wen Ning nodded shyly.

"If you want we can tell everyone who is courting me so that way they will back off and you won't have to be jealous." Her eyes fluttered. 

"U-uh... Y-Yes please.. I-I don't like t-this feeling..v-very much.." 

[Y/N] smiled at held his hand gently.

"Anything for you." 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ My goodness Wen Ning feels so ooc :') I hope you like this I tried my best as always 

▶ Not really proud of this tbh but in my defense I just woke up-

Completed : 7/9/2021