wei wuxian x sassy!lan!reader 🥀࿐

▶ Requested by no one

▶ Fluff -- more platonic than anything 

▶ Male reader :0 

[Y/N] is the youngest brother of Lan Wangji and Xichen 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Hey Jiang Cheng." Wei Wuxian called tapping the male in purple on the shoulder. Said male had to force himself not to roll his eyes as he turned to the male in red. "What now?" Wei Wuxian pointed to a male who was lazying around. He had a veil covering the bottom half of his face. One of his hands was laying on his stomach and it had a fan in it that was currently closed. 

Jiang Cheng sighed. "No not this again. Don't bother him.." 

"Who even is he?" Wei Wuxian asked turning back to look at the male. 

"That is Lan [Y/N].. He is a troublemaker and everyone in the Gusu Lan Clan basically hates him.. except for his eldest brother, Lan Xichen.." Jiang Cheng explains then paused and smacked Wei Wuxian on the back of the head. "Wei Wuxian!" He basically yelled. "Whattt?!" He whined. "I haven't even done anything yet!!" 

"Don't get any ideas!" Jiang Cheng hissed and walked off, trying to control his angry. Wei Wuxian stayed where he was and just stared at the male -- now known as Lan [Y/N]. He smirked. 'Oh this was going to be fun.'

Wei Wuxian approached the male and started to poke him. He did anything he thought would annoy the male. 

A hand grabbed his wrist tightly and he winced. "Ow~ That hurts!" Wei Wuxian cried. The male opened one eye. 

Misty grey met steely gold. (sorry but you share Wangji's eye color now-) 

He raised an eyebrow and released his death grip on Wei Wuxian's wrist. Said male cradled his now growing red wrist. "Why must you do that so hard? That hurts." He whined. The other male just rolled his eyes and sat up. "Its not my problem you decided to annoy me.. I was trying to sleep before.." He trailed off, gold eyes narrowing. "Never mind. Who are you?" He asked icily and stood up, snapping his fan open. 

Wei Wuxian chuckled. "I'm Wei Ying courtesy name Ying! Whats your name?" 

"Its Lan [Y/N] courtesy name [C/N]." 

"Are the rumors really true?" Wei Wuxian asked, he couldn't help his curiosity. 

[Y/N] tightened his grip on his fan slightly before answering. "It depends. If its about me being shunned then yes and if its about me being a troublemaker then also yes and if its about me having an attitude that could rival that of Clan Leader Nie's then also yes but if it's about me being hated by every Lan than also yes." 

Wei Wuxian tilted his head to get a better look at what he could see of the males face. "So basically there all true?" 

[Y/N] just nodded. "Sure.. why not.." He muttered. "Ah, why are you still following me?" 

"I'm bored and Jiang Cheng walked away from me!" 

"Mn." 

"Now you sound like Lan Zhan!" Wei Wuxian cried. "He is so boring!" 

[Y/N] didn't comment as Wei Wuxian continued to talk, more like complain, about his second older brother. The truth was that Lan Wangji just pretended that he didn't exist which was fine on his part. It's not like he liked him any better. 

It wasn't until they ran into both his older brothers. Wei Wuxian shut up and bowed to them. Wangji didn't bother to bow while Lan Xichen bowed back. [Y/N], well [Y/N] just stood there with his fan open covering the bottom half of his face even though he already had the veil. 

"A-[Y/N], how are you today? It's quite nice out today. Have you been outside lately?" Lan Xichen smiled pleasantly. He still tries to talk to the sassy male even after all these years. 

"Yes.. I was trying to sleep before this one came along and started to annoy me." He jabbed a finger at Wei Wuxian and glared at him. Wangji looked like he wanted to say something but kept quiet. "Thats alright. I'm sure you two would get along well." Lan Xichen didn't mention why they would get along. 

[Y/N] rolled his eyes. "I will be.. in my room.." With that he passed by them, his white and blue robes flowing behind him slightly. Lan Xichen let out a sigh and looked sadly at [Y/N]'s back as he walked away. 

"Um.." Wei Wuxian now felt slightly awkward and out of place. "Oh! May I ask what happened to Lan [Y/N]'s face?" 

Both Lans noticeably tensed at the mere mention at what had happened to their youngest brothers face. 

Lan Xichen smiled a tight smile. "Its best if you ask him that." With that Lan Xichen bowed to Wei Wuxian, who returned it, and then both of them continued on their way. Wei Wuxian felt bad as he had unknowingly brought up a touchy subject. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ Ending it here because I ran out of ideas 😗✌️

▶ If I get anymore ideas I may make a part two-

Completed : 7/15/2021