jin ling x limp!reader 🌻࿐

▶ Requested by - @Hayley092076 

▶ Fluff >//< 

▶ Female reader 

[Y/N] has a limp in her leg and has to use wooden crutches 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[Y/N] slowly made her way down the corridors of the Cloud Recesses. She was a lowly maid for one of the visiting disciples. Despite her limp and the use of crutches, she still managed to be one of the best maids that the Clan she belonged too had. 

Jin Ling was rushing. He had woken up late and didn't plan on losing any legs today from his uncle. (which one? The one that wears purple and has angry issues) He bumped into someone and they both came crashing down. He heard the clatter of wood but didn't have time to question it. He stood up and snapped, "Watch where you are going!" then ran off leaving a dizzy [Y/N] on the floor. 

She gently brought her hand to her head, trying to clear her vision. Once it did she looked around and didn't see the person who she had run in to. She slowly looked around for her crutches. She went to reach for them but a hand stopped her. She looked up and saw a boy in white and blue. 'He must be a Lan.' She thought. 

The boy grabbed her crutches and helped her up. 

Once the [H/C] haired girl had regained her balance enough to stand on her own with the help of her crutches she turned and bowed her head. "Thank you for helping me. I would probably have been here for a while if you hadn't come along." She smiled. He returned the smile and bowed. "Its no problem and I'm sorry about Young Master Jin.. He can be a little mean at times." 

[Y/N] just waved it off. "Thats alright. I'm use to that type of treatment seeing as I'm only a lowly maid." That seemed to catch the boy off guard. "Oh I'm sorry! Whats your name?" He asked, some color rose to his cheeks. He was embarrassed that he had forgotten his manners. Even if she was a maid she was still a girl at the end of the day. 

[Y/N] she did a closed eye smile. "My name is [Y/N], I'm a maid from the Nie Clan even though I wasn't originally born there. More like adopted."

"I'm Lan Sizhui! And I'm also adopted into the Lan Clan." 

"Shouldn't you be in class now?" [Y/N] asked thoughtfully. Lan Sizhui panicked. "I-I'm so sorry! I was tasked to go and wake Young Master Jin!!" He bowed and ran off. [Y/N] smiled thoughtfully. 'I think I finally made a friend.' 

[Y/N] then froze. 'Wait Young Master Jin..'

.

.

.

'AS IN JIN LING?!' 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃