juniors x mo!reader 🌑࿐

▶ Requested by - @Action_LiveHex   

▶ Fluff 

▶ Male reader 

[Y/N] will have black hair that fades to [H/C] (if your hair is black then you could always change it to a fun color) and grey eyes with a [E/C] (if your eye color is grey then you could always change it to a fun color) tint to fit the story more also [Y/N] will be about 17 just so the age gap isn't so bad 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"So what are we doing again?" Lan Jingyi asked. He, Lan Sizhui, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen were all told to meet up with Wei Wuxian and Wen Ning for Wei Wuxian said he had something to show them. 

Jin Ling shrugged. "Who knows." 

"Maybe Senior Wei has a treat for us." Ouyang Zizhen suggested, smiling softly. 

"Why don't we just wait and see." Sizhui tried. 

"Whatever." Jin Ling scoffed. 

"Ayia~ I'm back!" Wei Wuxian came bounding up to them with Wen Ning and someone else following more slowly behind him. 

"Who is that Senior Wei?" Sizhui asked. 

"Well, apparently, Mo Xuanyu had a younger brother! And since I'm in his body now, that technically makes him my little brother too!" He said cheerfully. Then his expression turned dark. "I've been spending more time with him lately and I now love him. If anything were to happen to him I would kill everyone in this room and then myself." All the juniors shivered. 

"Gege... Don't do that.. Brother-in-law would be sad.." The male spoke up quietly, placing a hand on his brothers shoulder. Wei Wuxian grinned and looked down at the male, ruffling his hair lightly. "Its alright Didi! I know I won't have to do that, I will make sure to protect you no matter what." He smiled tightly, glancing at the now blushing juniors. 

"W-wait.. Brother-in-law? Senior Wei, a-are you married?!" Lan Jingyi asked, nearly yelled, in disbelief. 

Wei Wuxian laughed and waved him off. "Not yet, but Lan Zhan told A-[Y/N] to call him that since the wedding will be happening so soon." 

"Congratulations A-Niang." Sizhui smiled. 

"Ah, thank you my little radish."  

"Wen Ning, are you going to help me with dinner tonight?" [Y/N] asked, turning to where the quiet male was standing. His black hair that faded to [H/C] spun around with him gracefully. The shy corpse nodded. "O-of course.. A-[Y/N].." He smiled shyly. 

"H-hey! I can also help!" Jingyi yelled, rushing over to the male. 

"M-Me too!" Ouyang Zizhen cried. 

"I hope you don't mind if I join too," Sizhui offered a small, shy, smile. 

"I-I can help t-too!" Jin Ling muttered, looking away and crossing his arms over his chest, puffing out his cheeks that were rosy. 

"Oh! Y-" He was cut off by his older brother. "A-[Y/N] is perfectly fine with only Wen Ning and me helping him. He doesn't need any more help." Wei Wuxian smiled tightly, eyes half glaring at the juniors who all cowered back. 

"Eh? Gege? What are you talking about? I don't mind them helping." [Y/N] furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, completely oblivious to what was happening. "In fact, I could use all the help I could get." [Y/N] then proceeded to scold his older brother who looked like a kicked puppy the whole time. 

Lan Jingyi had to hold back a snicker while Lan Sizhui watch in worry. Jin Ling looked half smug half embarrassed. And Ouyang Zizhen was gushing in his head (Mitsuri that you?) about how cool [Y/N] looked and how strong he was to do that to his older brother. 

They all soon quickly realized that they all held huge crushes towards the shorter male and that they were going to have a hard time winning him over with how protective his older brother was of him. 

And poor [Y/N] was oblivious to what was happening. He just thought his older brother was being overprotective of him for no reason. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ Please tell me someone gets all these references 

▶ I hope you enjoy ^^ 

▶ I felt like I could have done more on this one but ima just leave it at that- 

Completed : 8/22/2021