Chapter 11- Lee Ji Hyo Doesn't Exist

"Ms. Lily? Please join the artists for lunch," a staff came and informed us.

Lily gave me a lets-continue-talking-later look before we followed the staff. I was nervously clinging to her arm as we stepped our feet into the dining room. "Do HYBE staffs usually eat with their artists?"

"Nop, but this is the first time I got to eat with BTS during work."

Later on, I got introduced to Lily's team and the rest of the crew. They were overwhelmed to know that I was working as a photographer despite owning a gallery.

During the break, I always felt like Jungkook was silently observing me, yet I wasn't sure what to feel about it. Each time I caught him staring at me, he would just smile at me with an eyebrow raised and give me a thumbs up, a sign asking if I was okay. I would just smile back awkwardly while doubting myself if he started recognizing me as his past best friend who left ten years ago.

^^. . .^^

After the break, the photoshoot continued without any stop. I watched calmly as BTS took turns to do their solo shots. I just stood behind the monitor, watching the way they executed their unique poses and changed their expressions. They knew well what they were doing. Of course, they're professionals.

"Miss Shanshan?" Lily suddenly called. "Take my place for a while. I need a toilet break."

I frowned at her before approaching her hesitantly. "Is this possible? You were the photographer who signed the contract paper. And also, model photography is not my specialty!" I whispered to her.

"Don't worry. Just do it for a short while. I've been holding my pee for a long time," Lily tapped my shoulder before rushing outside, yet I caught that playful smirk she had on her lips.

I held the heavy camera with my hands and exhaled nervously. I guess I don't have a choice. "Who's next?"

"My turn!" Jungkook exclaimed and jumped in front of the green screen. He wore a black suit and a long coat that reached his leather shoes.

"What concept did you choose?" I asked before taking a trial shot.

"I'm representing a smart mafia," he whipped his arms backward, causing his long coat to sweep dramatically in the air.

I attempted to stop a chuckle as he played with his outfit.

"Ready?" I asked, already setting the camera at a level near my face.

Right after he smiled, his expression changed. He began to make a pose and stare intensely at the camera. I pressed on the shutter each second and focused, yet he only made a few poses and I could already feel my fingers trembling and slipping away from the shutter button because of sweat. "Damn, why is he making me nervous? This is just him. Your silly childhood friend who spilled his milk on his school uniform."

That daring look and scary aura, I've never seen this side of him. He looked the coolest with his hair brushed up. Yet, I knew for sure that his real personality was soft and cute. "But gosh, why do I seem like I wanted him to be this cool?"

"Are you okay?" He asked abruptly, his face turning soft then changing into a concerned one. I lowered the camera as he paused. Maybe he noticed how nervous I was. "You don't seem okay."

"I'm...I'm fine," I responded.

"Jungkookah! Stop intimidating our new staff!"

We both looked at the rest of the members who were grinning at us behind the monitor. I turned to Jungkook, who was chuckling with them with a shy expression. "I'm not!"