Chapter 24- Her Secret

^^ AUTHOR ^^

"We'll update you next week for the scheduling of the incoming award shows and your collaborations with other artists for the performances. You can now go home and take a good rest," the director said, ending the meeting.

The members of the biggest Korean band in the world left their seats with murmurs, still talking about the topics of the meeting they discussed until they disappeared from the conference room. The year was coming to an end, and BTS knew that their Christmas would be filled with performances, award shows, and unending rehearsals. They will be appearing at the AAA, MMA, MAMA, TMA, KBS Gayo, SBS Gayo, and MBC, small or big annual events. Their appearance is in high demand. Next year would be busier. But despite all these, BTS do their best for their fans. They are always excited to perform for army and make them proud.

"Jungkookah, I know you have plans of escaping today, so I'm telling you that we already know, hah!" Jimin chuckled at the group's maknae as they walked along the hallway.

"What do you mean I'm going to run away? I already asked permission from manager-nim, FYI," he smirked.

"Send my regards to her. I want to go with you, but I'm exhausted for the day. I just wanna sleep."

"Hm." Jungkook nodded. "Wait for me at the van. I'm going to the toilet."

"Make it fast! It would take us three hours to go back to the city," his hyung reminded as he separated his way to the restroom while one guard stood by the door to wait for him.

He entered, seeing a foreign guy holding his phone in his ear.

"I've just arrived and met the representative of the corporation. He has a good offer, but I haven't seen the details yet," the man continued to talk on the phone.

Jungkook eyed the man while doing his thing. The man was wearing an expensive suit paired with shiny shoes. He looked like a businessman, a handsome and tall one, matching the artist's perfect physique.

"About that, I'm on my way to see her. I promise to bring her back with me," Jungkook heard the man talk while he washed his hands from the sink. As soon as the man caught him staring, he made a quick nod and looked away, not minding drying his hands before leaving the room immediately.

^^. . . ^^

"Ma'am, we're here already," Min Ho repeated himself as he looked at the rearview mirror to take a glance at Shanshan.

"I'll... follow in a minute," Shanshan answered, looking at the people flocking towards the building through the tinted window of the car.

"O-okay," the assistant answered, not bothering to ask why. He parked the car and got out of it, not knowing where to wait for her.

Just as he left, Shanshan held her head while wincing with pain. "No. This can't happen on my birthday. Not when I'm going to receive an award." She reached over her purse and took medicine while fighting the dizziness she felt. She breathed hard, hitting her chest. She was feeling nauseous in the morning. This had been bothering her for months. The pain in her head was still in there, but she didn't want Min Ho to be waiting for her, so she tried her best to calm down. "Hmm!" She cleared her throat and put up a smiley face, ready to go out and interact with the people.

^^ MIN HO ^^

"Photography has been my dream and passion ever since I was young. I always consider myself an amateur and always lack skills, I have a lot of things to learn, so when I came to know that I won a grand prize, I was very thrilled. It was such an honor to receive this award..."