Chapter 39- Last Letter pt. 2

^^MIN HO ^^

Heiress of LMN Company Comes Back After Father's Death

LONG-LOST DAUGHTER OF LEE JUNG JIN REAPPEARED ON MEDIA DURING HIS FUNERAL

Lee Ji Hyo Associated with BTS Jungkook?

LMN Company Heiress was Living in Korea as a Gallery CEO.

JUNGKOOK'S BEST FRIEND LEE SHANSHAN WAS A CEO'S DAUGHTER

LMN Company Has the Possibility to Change its CEO after Lee Jung Jin's Biological Daughter Comes Home

Is Lee Ji Hyo engaged with BTS Jungkook?

I swiped the tablet's screen with my finger while reading every article related to Shanshan. It was the only way I could do to have any updates about her.

From what I read, today was the burial of his father. I was hoping that she would be back after two or three days from now.

"Sir?" I heard a knock behind the office door.

"Come in," I answered, putting down the tablet and leaning forward on my table.

The lady staff entered, passing through the empty table of Shanshan.

"What is it?" I asked after the lady staff approached my desk.

"Director Kim needs the CEO's signature, but since she's not here, he's asking for your autograph instead." She handed me the file with a smile.

"Sure." I opened my drawer and took out my pen, then signed the paper without any hesitation. "There you go," I handed it back to her.

"Thank you, sir."

After she left, I put my pen back in the drawer. But then I noticed a folded paper inside, which I could not remember putting ithy6 there.

I picked it up and unfolded it. "A letter?"

Minho oppa,

I'm sorry for lying to you many times. Each time you asked if I was okay, my heart ached with sadness and distress. I wanted to tell you how much I am suffering, but I didn't want to add any stress and pressure. My secret that I had been hiding for the past months was something I was afraid to tell you. But I might regret not telling you before I die. I have been suffering from liver cancer for almost three months now, and on any day of this month, I will die.

Thank you so much for not leaving the gallery despite how many difficulties and challenges we faced to keep it running. Thank you for your support and for standing with me against my family.

After my death, I'm leaving the gallery to you. I had already made an arrangement with Lawyer Kang.

Please take good care of Lily and keep in touch with JK.

I wish I could spend more time with all of you.

- Lee Shanshan

I burst into tears. I felt like falling apart, not able to take it anymore. "So this was your secret?"

"Lee Shanshan, why... why are you doing this to us? WHY?!" I put my head between my hands and sobbed.

I couldn't believe it. Shanshan knew she was dying, and she kept it from us for months. "If only I knew it... if only..."

Just then, my cellphone started vibrating. I shakily took it in my hand without looking at it, afraid at first that it would be someone calling to inform me that Shanshan was dead.